MAY 2003 STUDENTS

MAY 2003 STUDENTS

AngelKC
AngelKC

January 22nd, 2003, 2:05 pm #1

Hello,
I will be attending the Summer semester in May and I was wondering if anyone else out there is too. If so, I would really like to get a chance to email or actually talk with you before school starts. If you reply to this I'd be happy to give you my email address. Thanks!

Jeff
Jeff

January 26th, 2003, 3:42 pm #2

Hi,

I'll be starting at Saba in May. If you want to chat, you can write me at jratushny@hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jeff

Shawn
Shawn

February 1st, 2003, 6:27 pm #3

Hi!

I'm also starting at Saba in May!! Getting pretty exited! Looking forward to getting down there away from all this snow!

My email is shollinger@hotmail.com.

Canadian Shawn

Claude Lozandier
Claude Lozandier

February 2nd, 2003, 11:28 pm #4

Hello,
I will be attending the Summer semester in May and I was wondering if anyone else out there is too. If so, I would really like to get a chance to email or actually talk with you before school starts. If you reply to this I'd be happy to give you my email address. Thanks!
RE:
I will be attending Saba in May as well, and I am very very excited about it. I would like to communicate with some other prospects discussing some of the plans like what to do from now on i.e preparationwise. Does one buy the books now and start cramming so on and so forth?
How can one ever be ready financially? Does Terry alone suffice?
I look forward to hearing from my prospective colleagues.

Medically yours,

Claude Lozandier, MDA.

Anonymous
Anonymous

February 3rd, 2003, 10:36 pm #5

Hello,
to speak to you. i may be applying to the
may class. can you provide your email address?

Claude Lozandier
Claude Lozandier

March 4th, 2003, 3:14 pm #6

Hello,
Here's my e-mail for anyone who would like to contact me. I will start this coming May!

Claude

Fadi
Fadi

March 10th, 2003, 11:36 pm #7

Hello,
hey, would like to know some of the people that are starting in the may semester 03. e-mail me if u wanna chat at fibrahim01@aol.com.

thanx

Margret
Margret

March 11th, 2003, 10:55 am #8

Hello,
Hello guys,
I am also a new student starting in May. I still have to make all of my travel arrangements . I was wondering if people were still thinking about meeting up somewhere in the US and travel together. If so, then I would like some information about that. Also if you know of any good deals, please share those with us. My email address is margretthor@yahoo.com

MK
MK

March 19th, 2003, 12:15 am #9

Hello,
You won't regret the decision you have made. I'm currently finishing up my 3rd year clinicals, and Saba has a good name out here in the clinical spots. The Saba students that I have rotated with have all proven themselves to be hard workers, which means a lot to the residents and attendings with whom we work day-in, day-out.
Enjoy your time on the island. It is truly a unique experience.

Cheers

Dr. Masseillan
Dr. Masseillan

January 25th, 2009, 3:05 am #10

RE:
I will be attending Saba in May as well, and I am very very excited about it. I would like to communicate with some other prospects discussing some of the plans like what to do from now on i.e preparationwise. Does one buy the books now and start cramming so on and so forth?
How can one ever be ready financially? Does Terry alone suffice?
I look forward to hearing from my prospective colleagues.

Medically yours,

Claude Lozandier, MDA.
You have certainly asked some very pertinent questions. Don't be too preoccupied, answers will be provided in a timely manner!

Dr. Masseillan