Moderators: Star, Alice

Edward Dubin
Advanced Member
Edward Dubin
Advanced Member

November 9th, 2017, 10:32 pm #11

Michelle Williams: "These two definitely want each other's blood along with the title. Tina leaves the ring and grabs a beer bottle and she returns to take a drink. She kicks and stomps Olympia before taking another long drink and she spits beer in Olympia's face."

Kathleen Parks: "She doesn't just want to win the title. She wants to embarrass and humiliate Olympia. Tina now pulls Olympia's head up and backwards before sticking the bottle into the champion's mouth and forces the beer right down her throat before kicking her hard in the back of the head."

Glamourous Glenda: "Tina obviously knows that Olympia treats her body like a temple and doesn't drink alcohol. She wants to send a message that she can get into her head. Tina now breaks the bottle over Olympia's head and she uses the bottle to carve her head up even worse."

Michelle Williams: "Tina slaps Olympia's head and spits on her as she hurls a bunch of unrepeatable insults. She whips Olympia into the ropes and executes a hurricanrana sending Olympia out of the ring. She follows her out and stalks her before charging and delivering an extra point field goal kick."

Kathleen Parks: "Which broke Olympia's nose and she's gushing blood from the nose as bad as from her head. Tina dips her fingers into Olympia's bleeding head and......Ewwww oh my god......She's tastes it before spitting it back into Olympia's face. Now she tosses Olympia over the security guard railing unceremoniously."

Glamourous Glenda: "Oh that was so disgusting....I mean if it was Vampira then it would have been more appropriate but Tina no way. Plus where were those disgusting fingers before this match began and when she touched Olympia. Tina charges and leaps over the security guard railing and she stomps onto Olympia's chest and stomach."

Michelle Williams: "Tina's determined to demolish Olympia's career once and for all. Once again she throws Olympia over the security railing unceremoniously. Tina finds a table and she finds another one and sets them both up on top of each other."

Kathleen Parks: "Now Tina takes a couple of chairs and unfolds them placing them under each table. She rolls Olympia unceremoniously back into the ring and she places her onto the top turnbuckle. She's so not going to try to do what Olympia did to her earlier."
Glamourous Glenda: "Yep that's what she's going to do. Tina's attempting to chokeslam Olympia off the top turnbuckle through those tables and chairs. Olympia desperately counters with a series of elbows and she's not going to try to do it again....Oh my god she is and she just belly to belly suplexed Tina off the top turnbuckle and through both those tables and chairs. This is pone of the best examples of carnage and both women are down and maybe out."

Michelle Williams: "They both remain down and out. The referee is outside the ring counting and checking on both. Olympia looks like she's stirring first and is slowly getting to her feet. She picks up Tina and she belly to belly suplex's her again onto those chairs."

Kathleen Parks: "She returns the favor by throwing Tina back into the ring unceremoniously and she makes the cover.....One.....Two......T.....No! Tina gets a shoulder up. She barely survived that table crash and burn. Olympia mounts and grounds and pounds Tina with a vengeance."

Glamourous Glenda: "Olympia whips Tina into the ropes and she tilt-a-whirl breakers her and transitions quickly into an over the knee backbreaker. Olympia applies the pressure more and more relentlessly while Tina's in a lot of pain. She kicks up at Olympia's head desperately forcing her to release the hold."

Michelle Williams: "Olympia whips Tina into the ropes and she executes a flying headscissors and once again she successfully transitions into a headscissors armbar choke. Olympia again is determined to send a message to both Tina and the rest of the lockerroom that she's deadly serious about defending her title and her title reign."

Kathleen Parks: "Olympia keeps the pressure on and Tina struggles to get to the ropes. Olympia still applies the pressure relentlessly and despite Tina screaming in pain she refuses to submit or tap out. She finally gets to the ropes and breaks the hold."

Glamourous Glenda: "Olympia waits for Tina to get up and she connects with a ghettoblaster. She makes the cover but Tina's too close to the ropes and the referee breaks up the pinfall count. Olympia whips Tina into the ropes again and superkicks her and makes the cover.....One....Two.....Th.....No! Tina gets an arm up."

Michelle Williams: "Olympia German suplex's Tina and she does it again and a third and fourth time with an overhead throw. She sets up Tina and she double chickenwing suplex's Tina and she does it again and again along with a fourth and fift time before making the cover.....One....Two....Thr.....No! TIna gets a shoulder up."

Kathleen Parks: "Olympia whips Tina into the corner and she clotheslines her. She picks Tina up and she charges towards another corner executing a snake eyes and waits a Tina stumbles out of the corner into some Sweet Chin Music."

Glamourous Glenda: "Olympia sets Tina up and she piledrives Tina. She makes the cover and hooks the leg.....One....Two....Thr.....No! Tina barely arches her back up. Olympia German suplex's Tina and arches up.....One....Two.....Thr......No! Tina barely kicks out."

Michelle Williams: "Olympia's signaling the end. She executes an Olympic Slam and then cinches in an anklelock. Tina's screaming in pain as Olympia transitions into a figure four anklelock. Tina's attempting to get to the ropes but Olympia pulls her back to the center of the ring."

Kathleen Parks: "Olympia's obsessed with beating Tina by making her tap out or submit. Tina reaches the ropes Olympia releases the hold. She waits for Tina to get up and she cinches in a Tazzmission. Tina's attempting to fight the move but Olympia has it in tight and is squeezing her neck and throat relentlessly."

Glamourous Glenda: "Olympia takes her to the canvas and applies a bodyscissors adding additional pressure to Tina's chest and lungs. She still has it in tight and finally Tina is forced to tap out."

Ring Announcer: "Your winner at 15minutes and 30seconds and still SWAT Pan Amazons Women's Champion. Olympia."

Michelle Williams: "Olympia retains her title against her rival Tina...."

(To be continued)

Edward Dubin
Advanced Member
Edward Dubin
Advanced Member

November 12th, 2017, 6:30 pm #12

(The lights go out and the Amaztron shows jerky images and Ashton Wyatt is pacing back and forth with Bray Wyatt in the background.)

Ashton Wyatt: "You know Golden Girl you were blessed with such great fortune. You were blessed with all these shiny gold medals......"

(She holds up all the gold medals Olympia won and shows all the trophies and honors she received.)

Ashton Wyatt: "And you got lucky to have that Pan Amazons Title around your waist. However, all that gold that have can't help you since you are living on barrowed time....."

(The Amaztron once again shows jerky images and goes dark as the lights come back on and Ashton Wyatt is standing over Olympia smiling malevolently holding the briefcase with Bray Wyatt standing behind her also smiling malevolently.)

Ashton Wyatt: "Golden Girl you had better get ready to lose everything. Everything. That includes your Olympic luster, those fancy trophies and medals of yours and most of all your SWAT Pan Amazons Women's Championship. That's right everyone you are looking at your new SWAT Pan Amazons Women's Champion. When I'm through beating up Golden Girl I'm going to melt down everyone of those honors and she'll be a nothing like she always was."

(The ringsiders boo and throw things at them as they leave the ring smiling evilly and laughing malevolently while they ignore the ringsiders.)

Michelle Williams: "Once again Ashton Wyatt manages to interject herself into someone's match and spoil what was a great victory by Olympia."

Kathleen Parks: "Can't we just cut her microphone off or suspend her microphone and Amaztron privileges revoked."

Glamourous Glenda: "You can bet anything that Olympia will want to get some kind of retribution and retrieve all her Olympic honors back from Ashton Wyatt. After the break we'll be having the second half of our explosive main event between Tornado Red and Suzi Spitz for the SWAT Women's Championship after these messages from our sponsors."

Marcus
Advanced Member
Marcus
Advanced Member

November 18th, 2017, 9:59 pm #13

We had short confrontation with Tornado Red.
Why short she is traveling all over USA to visit her students to give advice.
Like Hawaiian Tornado aka Princess Kuna yes who travelled with likes of Vampira and Dragonatrix in past.

Tornado Red. Guys I keep it brief don,t need talk but I want.
Suzie you wanna win just like I that,s a fact. We will take each other to the limit.
Sorry guys my girls are waiting.

Scotish Rose&Dazzling Tessa she didn,t ment. We have wait when she face Suzie ?

Mr Green

November 22nd, 2017, 5:40 pm #14

Thunderstuck begins playing. As the arena goes dark. Total Package Kimberly Sparks rises from beneath the stage as the song shouts thunder as lightning bolts hit the stage and erupts in fire.

She raises her head, and tosses off the hood covering her head as she motions for the music to stop.

Staff give her a microphone.

"Hello SWAT Fans and wrestlers. My name is The Total Package Kimberly Sparks. You'll have to waitn for my whole entrance when my first match debuts. Right now I just wanted to take my time to introduce myself to you as I will become your future icon of womens wrestling. I am ready to take on anyone the owners decdie to put me against as i make my rise through the ranks to become champion. Good luck to the final match of the show to come up next. Perhaps we will be meeting in the ring sometime soon as well. I will get a better look at the contestants and future opponents. Thank you for you time, remember my name."

She makes her way down to rignside and takes a seat.

Edward Dubin
Advanced Member
Edward Dubin
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2017, 3:19 pm #15

(They show commercials fo0r an MMA PPV along with the newest videogame releases, newscast previews and promos spots for the upcoming football games before returning to Michelle Williams, Kathleen Parks and Glamourous Glenda.)

Michelle Williams: "Welcome back and that was quite an interesting introduction by the newest member of SWAT Kimberly Sparks."

Kathleen Parks: "I have to admit even Thor would be envious of her entrance. Hell how much of an electric bill will we have after her entrance."

Glamourous Glenda: "You have to admit she has plenty of potential opponents in the lockerroom from the scrubs to the veterans. You think Angela would step into the ring to face her."

Michelle Williams: "Only if she has a briefcase to give away and so far it looks like she has three more after the past show's firings. Looks like Kimberly decided to switch seats and sit near us."

Kathleen Parks: "At least she has one of the best views of the show."

Glamourous Glenda: "The best place is up close and personal in the ringside area."

Michelle Williams: "Well she's going to be looking at two champions competing for the SWAT Amazons Women's Championship involving Suzi Spitz the present champion and former champion Tornado Red."

Kathleen Parks: "You mean a real champion vs. the cursed former champion. Seriously Suzi Spitz earned that title and she's going to retain her title against Tornado Red. That's going to be guaranteed and she's going to sell more Suzi Spitz merchandise."

Glamourous Glenda: "Suzi's going to defend her title against Tornado Red successfully and it's going to be a war between these two women. The unasked question is will Alice be a factor in this highly anticipated match."

Michelle Williams: "You brought up a good point because Alice was constantly calling out Tornado Red during her match with Patricia Pain. We're going to see if Alice is going to interfere with or be watching the match with interest if Tornado Red pulls off the upset and wins the title."

Kathleen Parks: "Alice would do anything and I mean anything to keep Tornado Red from winning the title."

Glamourous Glenda: "Which makes for a lot of intrigue for this match."

Michelle Williams: "I just got word that something's happening backstage. Let's see if we can get a camera back there to see what's going on and see what's going to happen in this match."

(The Amaztron shows Suzi Spitz being attacked from behind by Neela Shizeguma. They start brawling all over the corridor as Jade and Kim storm over and break them apart. Neela manages to break away and spears Suzi into the wall hard and uses a nearby hard stainless steel cart to smash her in the head repeatedly before Jade and Kim pull her away and shove her against the wall hard.)

Jade: "Get away from her Neela and stay away from her!"

Neela: "Fuck you two bitches!"

Kim: "That's enough Neela! You are officially banned from this building! Security get her out of here!"

Jade: "That also includes her manager Cam's ass as well!"

Neela: "I'll be back and you'll regret even protecting that bitch!"

Kim: "You're out of line! Take her and her manager Cam out of this arena!"

(They switch back to Michelle Williams, Kathleen Parks and Glamourous Glenda who look shocked and stunned.)

Michelle Williams: "Well this just changed the dynamic of this title match compliments of Neela's actions."

Kathleen Parks: "What was Neela thinking when she attacked Suzi. She could have been the top contender."

Glamourous Glenda: "Neela may have just put her potential title shot in jeopardy by attacking Suzi."

Michelle Williams: "Well we'll see what happens when we go to the ring for the call for this title match."

Ring Announcer: "This is the main event of the evening scheduled for one fall and it's for the SWAT Amazons Women's Championships. Intoducing first from Hollywood, Ca. She comes in at 5'9" and weights 155lbs. She is the challenger Tornado Red."

("Mind your own Business" by C & C Music Factory plays and Tornado Red appears on rampway and runs down the ring red hair flowing as she high fives the ringsiders. Tornado Red is wearing a multi-colored dress and black knee high boots. She does a jumping slide under the ropes and goes to a neutral corner.)

Ring Announcer: "Now introducing from London, England. She comes in at 5'10" and 150lbs. She is the current SWAT Amazons Women's Champion Suzi Spitz."

(Suzi Spitz storms ringside to the cheers and roars of the fans despite feeling some of the effects of Neela's attack on her.)

Michelle Williams: "I don't think she should be out here but give Suzi lots of credit for guts and courage for coming out and going through with this match."

Kathleen Parks: "You more like pride and ego is more like it. She should have just taken the lose and got a rematch but no....."

Michelle Williams: "From the one who guaranteed a Suzi Spitz victory....."

Kathleen Parks: "That was before the sneak attack by Neela."

Glamourous Glenda: "How ironic one of Tornado Red's relatives literally cost one of the Fairtex's a victory at Hardkore Helloween 2017 because he didn't win his round. Now Tornado Red's going to have a potentially easy title victory against Suzi Spitz."

Michelle Williams: "We'll see what transpires but the bell rings and the match is underway."

Kathleen Parks: "They circle and lock up and they both grapple for an advantage and can't gain any. They circle again and lock up again and Suzi applies a side headlock and takes her over the hip. She cranks it tighter and tighter as they grapple in a circle."

Glamourous Glenda: "Tornado Red lifts her up into a pinning predicament but Suzi rolls through it still maintaining and cranking that side headlock tighter and tighter. Tornado Red makes her way to her feet and forces Suzi into the ropes. She whips Suzi into the ropes and Suzi comes off with a shoulder block."

Michelle Williams: "Suzi dropkicks Tornado Red followed by a second and a third. Tornado Red rolls out of the ring and she stumbles into the security railing. Suzi sommersaults onto the ring apron and moonsaults onto Tornado Red wiping them both out."

Kathleen Parks: "They both get up slowly and Suzi seems to have been more effected by that wipeout than Tornado Red. She shakes it off and bodyslams Tornado Red followed by a second and a third before suplexing her onto the ringsteps before rolling her back into the ring."

Glamourous Glenda: "Seems Kimberly is staring lasers at both of them as she reaches for the nearest vendor and buys something to both eat and drink. Suzi drops a series of elbows followed by some knees to Tornado Red's mid-section and covers her for a one count. She whips Tornado Red into the ropes but Tornado Red kicks Suzi in the face followed by a faceplant into the canvas."

(To be continued)

Edward Dubin
Advanced Member
Edward Dubin
Advanced Member

November 24th, 2017, 3:20 pm #16

(They show commercials fo0r an MMA PPV along with the newest videogame releases, newscast previews and promos spots for the upcoming football games before returning to Michelle Williams, Kathleen Parks and Glamourous Glenda.)

Michelle Williams: "Welcome back and that was quite an interesting introduction by the newest member of SWAT Kimberly Sparks."

Kathleen Parks: "I have to admit even Thor would be envious of her entrance. Hell how much of an electric bill will we have after her entrance."

Glamourous Glenda: "You have to admit she has plenty of potential opponents in the lockerroom from the scrubs to the veterans. You think Angela would step into the ring to face her."

Michelle Williams: "Only if she has a briefcase to give away and so far it looks like she has three more after the past show's firings. Looks like Kimberly decided to switch seats and sit near us."

Kathleen Parks: "At least she has one of the best views of the show."

Glamourous Glenda: "The best place is up close and personal in the ringside area."

Michelle Williams: "Well she's going to be looking at two champions competing for the SWAT Amazons Women's Championship involving Suzi Spitz the present champion and former champion Tornado Red."

Kathleen Parks: "You mean a real champion vs. the cursed former champion. Seriously Suzi Spitz earned that title and she's going to retain her title against Tornado Red. That's going to be guaranteed and she's going to sell more Suzi Spitz merchandise."

Glamourous Glenda: "Suzi's going to defend her title against Tornado Red successfully and it's going to be a war between these two women. The unasked question is will Alice be a factor in this highly anticipated match."

Michelle Williams: "You brought up a good point because Alice was constantly calling out Tornado Red during her match with Patricia Pain. We're going to see if Alice is going to interfere with or be watching the match with interest if Tornado Red pulls off the upset and wins the title."

Kathleen Parks: "Alice would do anything and I mean anything to keep Tornado Red from winning the title."

Glamourous Glenda: "Which makes for a lot of intrigue for this match."

Michelle Williams: "I just got word that something's happening backstage. Let's see if we can get a camera back there to see what's going on and see what's going to happen in this match."

(The Amaztron shows Suzi Spitz being attacked from behind by Neela Shizeguma. They start brawling all over the corridor as Jade and Kim storm over and break them apart. Neela manages to break away and spears Suzi into the wall hard and uses a nearby hard stainless steel cart to smash her in the head repeatedly before Jade and Kim pull her away and shove her against the wall hard.)

Jade: "Get away from her Neela and stay away from her!"

Neela: "Fuck you two bitches!"

Kim: "That's enough Neela! You are officially banned from this building! Security get her out of here!"

Jade: "That also includes her manager Cam's ass as well!"

Neela: "I'll be back and you'll regret even protecting that bitch!"

Kim: "You're out of line! Take her and her manager Cam out of this arena!"

(They switch back to Michelle Williams, Kathleen Parks and Glamourous Glenda who look shocked and stunned.)

Michelle Williams: "Well this just changed the dynamic of this title match compliments of Neela's actions."

Kathleen Parks: "What was Neela thinking when she attacked Suzi. She could have been the top contender."

Glamourous Glenda: "Neela may have just put her potential title shot in jeopardy by attacking Suzi."

Michelle Williams: "Well we'll see what happens when we go to the ring for the call for this title match."

Ring Announcer: "This is the main event of the evening scheduled for one fall and it's for the SWAT Amazons Women's Championships. Intoducing first from Hollywood, Ca. She comes in at 5'9" and weights 155lbs. She is the challenger Tornado Red."

("Mind your own Business" by C & C Music Factory plays and Tornado Red appears on rampway and runs down the ring red hair flowing as she high fives the ringsiders. Tornado Red is wearing a multi-colored dress and black knee high boots. She does a jumping slide under the ropes and goes to a neutral corner.)

Ring Announcer: "Now introducing from London, England. She comes in at 5'10" and 150lbs. She is the current SWAT Amazons Women's Champion Suzi Spitz."

(Suzi Spitz storms ringside to the cheers and roars of the fans despite feeling some of the effects of Neela's attack on her.)

Michelle Williams: "I don't think she should be out here but give Suzi lots of credit for guts and courage for coming out and going through with this match."

Kathleen Parks: "You more like pride and ego is more like it. She should have just taken the lose and got a rematch but no....."

Michelle Williams: "From the one who guaranteed a Suzi Spitz victory....."

Kathleen Parks: "That was before the sneak attack by Neela."

Glamourous Glenda: "How ironic one of Tornado Red's relatives literally cost one of the Fairtex's a victory at Hardkore Helloween 2017 because he didn't win his round. Now Tornado Red's going to have a potentially easy title victory against Suzi Spitz."

Michelle Williams: "We'll see what transpires but the bell rings and the match is underway."

Kathleen Parks: "They circle and lock up and they both grapple for an advantage and can't gain any. They circle again and lock up again and Suzi applies a side headlock and takes her over the hip. She cranks it tighter and tighter as they grapple in a circle."

Glamourous Glenda: "Tornado Red lifts her up into a pinning predicament but Suzi rolls through it still maintaining and cranking that side headlock tighter and tighter. Tornado Red makes her way to her feet and forces Suzi into the ropes. She whips Suzi into the ropes and Suzi comes off with a shoulder block."

Michelle Williams: "Suzi dropkicks Tornado Red followed by a second and a third. Tornado Red rolls out of the ring and she stumbles into the security railing. Suzi sommersaults onto the ring apron and moonsaults onto Tornado Red wiping them both out."

Kathleen Parks: "They both get up slowly and Suzi seems to have been more effected by that wipeout than Tornado Red. She shakes it off and bodyslams Tornado Red followed by a second and a third before suplexing her onto the ringsteps before rolling her back into the ring."

Glamourous Glenda: "Seems Kimberly is staring lasers at both of them as she reaches for the nearest vendor and buys something to both eat and drink. Suzi drops a series of elbows followed by some knees to Tornado Red's mid-section and covers her for a one count. She whips Tornado Red into the ropes but Tornado Red kicks Suzi in the face followed by a faceplant into the canvas."

(To be continued)

DemonKnight

November 26th, 2017, 1:04 am #17

Welcome To The Jungle Plays Over The Mic As Alexis Rage Enters The Ring And Announces She Is The Newest Amazon

Edward Dubin
Advanced Member
Edward Dubin
Advanced Member

November 26th, 2017, 6:39 pm #18

Kathleen Parks: "O-o-kay what an introduction by the newest member, Alexis Rage, who has interrupted the match but Tornado Red is more upset than ever. Alexis just sat right next to Kimberly to watch the match too."

Glamourous Glenda: "If you want to see what what kind of action you've signed up for in SWAT Amazons. You might as well get an up close and personal view."

Michelle Williams: "Tornado Red drops a series of legdrops to Suzie's chest followed by a series of elbows to her head. Tornado Red's showing why she's a former champion by taking advantage of what Neela did to Suzi before the introductions."

Kathleen Parks: "The ringsiders are showing who they're truly behind and it's not with Tornado Red. Tornado Red whips Suzi into the ropes and clotheslines Suzi hard. She drops a knee to Suzi's chest before mounting and delivering a vicious ground and pound to the champion."

Glamourous Glenda: "Tornado Red obviously wants to capitalize on Suzi's injuries, especially the potential head injury compliments of Neela. Tornado Red smashes Suzi's head into the turnbuckle repeatedly. She whips Suzi into the opposite corner and splashes Suzi."

Michelle Williams: "Tornado Red whips Suzi into the corner but Suzi counters with an elbow to Tornado Red's face and clotheslines her hard. She returns the face plant into the canvas and then proceeds to open up a can of whoop ass on Tornado Red and leaves the ring. She sommersaults over the ropes and stomps on Tornado Red's face."

Kathleen Parks: "Suzi mounts and returns the favor with a vicious ground and pound of her own. She's determined to prove how relentless she can be and despite the injuries is determined to prove she can hold her own against Tornado Red......"

(The ringsiders cheer as Alice makes her way to ringside and takes a chair and unfolds it before sitting down.)

Glamourous Glenda: "Well things have gotten pretty interesting, because Alice has just joined us and she's sitting next to Kimberly and Alexis to watch this match. Suzi whips Tornado Red into the ropes and and delivers a flying leg clothesline. She leaves the ring and finds a chair and she proceeds to hit Tornado Red repeatedly in the head and back."

Michelle Williams: "Suzi lets loose a series of kicks to the head and stomach. Alice looks like she's enjoying the fact that Tornado Red's being worked over. Suzi's holding up so far but the effects of that sneak attack by Neela will probably catch up to her sooner or later."

Kathleen Parks: "Suzi whips Tornado Red into the ropes and she belly to belly suplexes her. She monkey flips onto Tornado red and proceeds to hook the legs for a two count. Suzi whips Tornado red into the ropes and powerslams Tornado Red.....One.....Two....Tornado Red kicks out."

(To be continued)

Marcus
Advanced Member
Marcus
Advanced Member

November 26th, 2017, 10:56 pm #19

So far is great match a bit like is real,and think ringsiders get involved.

Edward Dubin
Advanced Member
Edward Dubin
Advanced Member

November 29th, 2017, 9:54 pm #20

Thanks and wait to you see the climax.

OOC: Could you please hold off until the match is complete so nobody thinks there's no interruptions. Thanks in advance.