Information: Currently under construction! Please come back later
Forum rules
?

Appropiate.

Eloption
Sabin
Sabin

February 17th, 2011, 4:38 am #1

Ahhh wellm its been months or years since ive actually engaged with forum activities. I just thought itd be polite to reintroduce myself to new members and such.

Im Eloption, Typical teenager who Spins Records in this bedroom (DJ). On RM, Im known as the guy who makes sig, since a majority of the time I spent here involved me posting my sigs. Uhhh lets see..... Im a Big fan of SNSD (kpop) and Daft Punk (French Electro) and im not really much of a gamer, though you can find me play pokemon and yugioh competitively. Theres not really much else to know, but with MVC3 out, I just hope I can engage in a nice small community (though this isnt an Mvc3 forum).
Well yeah, Nice to meet who evers still left.

And Questions to the people who are still here from way back.
What happened to the likes of Ody, Loup, Zelda, and Sakura? I remember they were ol' School members. oh and also, just to get my memory jogging, some old members changed their names right?

Sub
Red
Red

February 17th, 2011, 4:44 am #2

Ody is being put to slow death by school, Loup disappeared, Zelda came back but hasn't been on in a few weeks, and Sakura left over something involving Gus, I believe.

That's as far as I know, at least.

Eloption
Sabin
Sabin

February 17th, 2011, 4:51 am #3

Hahahaha poor Ody. I do Miss MP Boo or Tranzice though. Well its good to see progress is still being done. Your Subway Star right? Im Sorry My Memory is bad at the moment. XD

reg12343
Sabin
Sabin

February 17th, 2011, 4:55 am #4

Hello, i dont beleive i've properly introduced myself. The name is Reggie of the 6th esquire. I will be owning MVC3 in a week or so, I hope we can get a ew matches in :D

Sub
Red
Red

February 17th, 2011, 4:55 am #5

Yups, that's me. :P

I don't know what happened to Tranzice and KB...

Eloption
Sabin
Sabin

February 17th, 2011, 4:56 am #6

Hahahaha Oh Man, Sweet. Looking forward to some Matches in the future. :D Gotta Find my Mains first. ;D

Custard
Mara's Apprentice
Custard
Mara's Apprentice

February 17th, 2011, 5:32 am #7

A DJ too, huh, you're really into being creative aren't you(or rather, you just are creative)? ^_^ Also I like Daft Punk too, but not heard them much. They are they guys who standardized autotune or something, I think.

Eloption
Sabin
Sabin

February 17th, 2011, 5:37 am #8

Custard,Feb 17 2011 wrote: A DJ too, huh, you're really into being creative aren't you(or rather, you just are creative)? ^_^ Also I like Daft Punk too, but not heard them much. They are they guys who standardized autotune or something, I think.
Hahahaha Yeah definately. I love messing with stuff and making "art" out of it XD
And as for Daft Punk, they revolutionized the "Electro/House" Genre. You could say they standardized autotune, but theyre mainly known as the Father of house music :D

BA
Incredible
Incredible
BA
Incredible
Incredible

February 17th, 2011, 6:21 am #9

BA here, also known as best_Alchemist. I took up a part of the leadership here just around the time you were becoming less active. I joined near the end of 2007 and returned right on the last day of 2008. Maybe you remember me, maybe not. Anyway, it's just good to have you back.
Last edited by BA on February 17th, 2011, 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eloption
Sabin
Sabin

February 17th, 2011, 9:08 pm #10

Oh.... Hmmm for some strange reason i thought of Demonlord15.... hahaha woops. I do remember seeing you around, but I Confused you for either i believe his name was broadswardbar....something or Demonlord15. XD