Wesdrien Demrosen

The profiles of all characters playing in the Fantasy genre.

Wesdrien Demrosen

Wessy Poo
New Resident
Wessy Poo
New Resident

10 Jun 2008, 14:01 #1

Name: Wesdrien Demrosen

Race: Enchanter

Citizenship: Scavenger.

Class: Enchanter - A sister class of the Mage, the Enchanter possesses the ability to enchant inanimate objects, often in order to communicate with others, or to simply watch over someone. Usually, the Enchanter chooses a select few objects to Enchant and sticks with them, although some may use anything to get to what it is they wish to see.

Physical Description: Often hidden in shadow, Wesdrien stands at about six foot five, weighing in around two-fifty. His darkened red hair rest just below his shoulders over his black trench. His black eyes search around as his hands rest on his sword that is always found on his person, although it has never been seen in use. His skin is dark, and his stance is steady. No matter where he is, Wes can blend in when need be, in spite of his height.

When shown in the right light, the trace of an odd scar pops out on the right side of Wesdrien’s face, after a quick study, it resembles the outline of the human skull. Wesdrien prefers not to talk about it.

Personality: After a harsh past, Wes has learned that silence truly is golden, no matter what others may say. When around anyone other than his daughter and slave, Wes is a man of few words. This can often be misunderstood by others to think that he is trying to say that he is better than them; but that is incorrect. Wes tries not to speak at all, because it takes too much effort to control his daughter. He must conserve his energy. He is usually found blending in wherever he can in the shadows.

Magic: - {Most of these magics will only be used on his daughter/slave}
1. Enchantment - The ability to enchant objects in order to communicate with another being. This does not provide the ability of teleportation, it only provides the ability to see and/or speak to/with other beings.
2. Mental Domination - The ability to control the actions of another being.
3. Telepathic Bond - The ability to communicate with another through ones mind.
4. Modify Memory - The ability to change another being's memory.
5. Dream - The ability to enter a being's dreams, once they are asleep.

Skills:
1. Hide - Despite his build, he can easily blend with his surroundings, making it often difficult to spot him.
2. Spot/Sense Motion - With very sensitive hearing and sight, it is difficult to sneak up on him or hide from him.
3. Endurance - He does not tire quickly.
4. Reconnaissance - He is very skilled at gaining information that he wants, be it from stealing, persuading, or sheer brute force.
5. Track - It is very easy for him to track something.
"No, Ilta, that's not what I said, I said we were following her, not stalking her. Why would I stalk my own daughter? Damn snake. What? No! I wasn't talking about you! Hey! Wait! Come back! Ilta! Damnit, not again."

Taiaka
Established Resident
Taiaka
Established Resident

10 Jun 2008, 18:47 #2

Yup, you're good to go. Welcome home!

Bee
Name: Taiaka'kua Vin'Kai
Class: Ranger/Mystic
Race: Star Gazer