Angel of Chaos
Silver Master
Angel of Chaos
Silver Master

16 Oct 2014, 04:13 #1

Hey everybody!

More announcements!

Cbox Issue!

Okay, so Raiona got in contact with me, and the premium features of the cbox are set to expire in about three days. Now this doesn't mean that we will lose the cbox entirely; we're just not gonna have its premium features, like lack of advertisements, longer character limit, that sort of thing. We're just gonna have a basic, straightforward cbox with no bells and whistles. Now the premium features are something that Raiona has to pay for, and she is wondering (and in effect, I am wondering) if these features are worth keeping around. Let us know what you think!

Apologies

So, if you haven't noticed, I myself haven't been particularly active as of late. I must apologize, as real life has been running me over like a freight train, from family issues to a huge creative writing rut to being frustrated over a musical composition I'm writing and countless other distractions. I'll spare you all the horrific details, but know that it was never my intention to go AWOL on all of you. That's the thing: real life just happens, you know? And things can only get better from here, and they have. I'm in the mood to write again, and I will devote my entire weekend on making up for my absence.

Speaking of Absences...

If you've noticed Crito's recent post, then you prolly know all the details. Having known him for nearly five years, I know that he will straighten things out, bounce back and take life by the horns. I've seen him do this many times, and this sure as heck won't be the last time. I wish him nothing but the very best in what he's taking care of.

So, questions? Thoughts? Discuss!

Colby_Fraust
Copper Master
Colby_Fraust
Copper Master

16 Oct 2014, 13:44 #2

I like the bells and whistles. I really enjoy the lack of ads in the Cbox and the live updating is quite useful. If she wants to stop paying for it I'd understand, but I'm curious about another option. Would it be possible to set up a paypal so that members who want to contribute can donate small amounts (increments of $5-$10) to help pay for server costs and premium Cbox? I personally would be willing to donate when I have the spare cash and I'm sure other members would too.