Welcome to the 7th version of the RVL Repaint !
We emphasize that this idea was of Burner94, R6TurboExtreme and Halogaland, and it was hosted by ZR on its 2nd to 6th version!
This time the target is : Sprinter XL
The reason: The original Sprinter XL looks a little sad... Maybe it's time to show her some love :wub:
- You may only edit the texture of the car.
- Parameters, models (.prm) mustn't be edited
- The texture should be 256x256, 512x512 or 1024x1024 in PNG or BMP
- The texture can be posted into this topic or you could PM me directly.
- You may only submit one repaint. In case somebody didn't read this, the last repaint will be the one taken.
- You'll receive an accusé of car reception.
- You can first generate the texture using UV Viewer, [url=http://revolt_f1.webs.com/rvtoolshed.htm]TMVfr[/url] or using PRM too. Alternatively, you may want to check Gotolei's Re-Volt stock cars remapped from scratch (Check Gotolei's post here)
- Use GIMP, Paint.NET, pixlr (web), Krita, photoshop or any other software
- To view the car on realtime, we recommend using RVGL or Re-Volt using dev mode. Alternatively, you can use RV Car studio.
- Does it meet the quality?? Make sure it does.
Due date: Feb'6th 2017 00:00