Moderator: Aekari Tennou

Eisel Weimar

October 12th, 2014, 11:27 am #1

Eisel Weimar has appeared in several Atelier games, including: Atelier Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg 2, Atelier Viorate: The Alchemist of Gramnad 2, Atelier Marie & Elie: The Alchemist of Salburg, Atelier Marie, Elie & Anis: Message on the Gentle Breeze, and cameoed in Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia; she also makes an appearance in the manga series.
As she is my favorite Atelier series character, I could not allow the fact that she lacked a fan club of her own go unchecked. :-3

Wiki page.
Fans: wrote:Palsa, Sherkel

October 12th, 2014, 6:23 pm #2

Ah, that classic Atelier look. It's been a while since we last saw it. Anyway, I'm going to have to skim through the manga to get a refresher on what she's like :^^;: It still sucks that the last volume never made it over.
Aurica Nestmile's #1 fan!
The Thunder of Arcadia Army Creed
PURGE COUNT: 273

October 12th, 2014, 6:26 pm #3

Thunder wrote:Ah, that classic Atelier look. It's been a while since we last saw it. Anyway, I'm going to have to skim through the manga to get a refresher on what she's like :^^;: It still sucks that the last volume never made it over.
In short, she's your classic book tsundere, though she comes off as something of a friendly rival to Elie. xD
[hymmnos]Was ki ga rete omnis zash en crudea...[/hymmnos]
[arciela]onaarr tyys ceefbb.[/arciela]
Ochis meya, baprou, zaebaralia sos...
chia zosph pheile simalea...

WEL OLRY SIO, LE FEL HORY NEO FEL ORY, ARY SE WEL.
LEE WEL NEL FORY, ARIA SIE ESTIA WEL SE FEL ESTY.

October 13th, 2014, 1:19 am #4

True, at first she considered Elfir as a country bumpkin, but the two eventually grew to be good friends.
Think Liliane Vehlendorf, minus the violent behavior. :^^;:
She cameos in Misha's level E cosmosphere, though renamed to Eizel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZr0CaPZ1s4

September 28th, 2017, 10:17 pm #5

Awesome design by virtue of being a Salburg character, and the ability to go into her room whenever you want, and WALK AROUND in it in the GBA game? Sign me up!