Moving Mouth Chuck E.

November 8th, 2017, 10:36 pm #1

So. I thought that for the Birthday shows. That there could be a Chuck E. With a only a Moveable Mouth. The Mouth can Sync with the birthday show and Maybe A live show? Anyways if you don't thin this is a good idea. IRYO (I Respect Your Opinion)
Wrong Topic. How do I delete this?
Jessica!

Because friendship never ends! -Chuck E.

November 9th, 2017, 1:59 am #2

You can't.
Also, this wouldn't work. This has been tried. Too expensive, period. And it would be a pain to sync.

November 9th, 2017, 4:45 pm #3

No, it actually would work and Aaron has proved that theory with his talking Billy Bob animatronic walkaround! I believe that's also what they did for the mid/late 90's CEC TV videos with the talking heads as well...
"It's a story as old as time!"
-
Time is like water.
It just slips through your fingers before you can realize it's already gone.

November 9th, 2017, 5:43 pm #4

Looney Bird CEC wrote:No, it actually would work and Aaron has proved that theory with his talking Billy Bob animatronic walkaround! I believe that's also what they did for the mid/late 90's CEC TV videos with the talking heads as well...
Nobody bought his talking Billy Bob because he wanted something like $10k for it because it was costly to produce.
-Paul.

"What could be more perfect than three Rock Heads singing about mountains? All right, take it away, Rock Heads!" -Chuck E.

"One time I found my keys in the freezer...." -Steve Waters.