Lounge Forum Unavailable?

November 24th, 2009, 8:03 pm #1

Hey,

It's been a while since many people have posted, but i'm pretty sure it's because the User Interface for finding maps is already near 100% perfect. However, there may also be another reason why the forum traffic is not as heavy: because the Lounge Forum is Read-Only :tantrum:

If you can make the Lounge Forum both post-able and readable, i'm sure there could be a little bit more forum traffic going on. Even if it's some off-topic guru goof-balls like my self :lol:

Thanks again, and keep up the great work Renaka. Almost everyone I know uses this (mind you very well made) site for all of their Starcraft map needs!

Sincerly,

Alice260

November 24th, 2009, 8:37 pm #2

Some months ago there was a pesky troll that posted his diary-like posts here. After several threads, I searched using phrases from his posts and found that he spammed them at other forums, too. So I just banned him and closed the Lounge forum which only he used.

I thought there won't ever be enough people coming here to actually socialize instead of asking questions, so I kept it close.

The Lounge forum is open again at your request :^^:

And thanks for the compliments :joy:
Last edited by Drant on November 26th, 2009, 5:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Confirmation of reply: