2017.10.01 - Mirror - Fresh folder
- Added .exe launcher to automatically find Java. Moved the bookmark and all .ini files to the /bin subfolder in order to accommodate this method.
- Changed recompiled with Java 9 SDK. You should uninstall all previous versions of Java and install JRE 9 then restart your computer. The overlay frame's scaling in large UIs (such as 4K resolution) should be automatic; you will still need to use the browser zoom feature to scale the website.
- Changed allow negative window positions in case of multiple monitors.
2017.05.29 - Mirror - Overwrite All except bookmarks
- Added right click the Projection Mode (3D) knob > "Window" submenu for zoom adjustments.
- Added while dragging the knob (tilted G button), hold Shift to move the projection; hold Ctrl while dragging to resize the projection. Use the "Sizes" submenu to load or save the current projection size and position.
- Added Hold Alt + LeftClick the knob to toggle maximized/windowed. Hold Alt + RightClick the knob to minimize the overlay.
- Added Projection Mode (3D) has separate opacity options for focused and unfocused state, just like Frame Mode (2D).
- Added browser console log for reading website script errors. Access this from ≡ > Log
- Added the filename to execute when you click on "New Window" can be changed in options.ini
- Fixed last visited option using URL without overlay mode query string.
- Fixed workaround the dropdown select menu being under the overlay; now those menus are replaced by CSS search bars on the website, so you should be able to use the daily map bookmarks and WvW server selection normally.
2017.03.01 - Mirror - Overwrite All except bookmarks
- Added Github repository for downloading the overlay and examining the source files. This "commit" method allows smaller and more rapid updates, because the entire program does not have to be reuploaded when a small change is made.
- Added alternate "Projection" mode (3D) that shows the website as fullscreen over the game. This window has drawbacks such as bugged scrolling, low quality colors, and slower performance, but is useful for immersively displaying world completion routes or WvW objective icons on your entire screen. Run the 2D version for the regular frame mode.
- Added high-visibility cursors that are replaceable with your own custom made ones in .png or .gif format. Access this by right clicking on the overlay bar, or by right clicking the "G" knob in Projection mode.
- Changed upgraded to Chromium 54.0.2840.99 with faster performance even when the overlay is maximized. Also supports WebGL for 3D graphics.
- Fixed browser process not terminating after program exit.
2016.10.05 - Download - Mirror - Overwrite All except bookmarks
If the embedded site does not work, delete the "GW2Navi\bin\cache" folder.
- Added "Reload" (browser hard refresh) and "New Window" functions to the Options menu. The embedded site can be refreshed by pressing F5.
- Added selectable opacity in the Options menu for when the overlay is in focus.
- Added taskbar tray icon. Single click the tray icon to focus the overlay, double click the tray icon to minimize the overlay to the notification tray. Right click the tray icon for additional window functions.
- Added right click the "_" icon on the overlay bar to minimize to tray.
- Added right-clicking the "G" icon while the overlay is maximized will make the overlay clickthrough and "fullscreen". This is to be used after you have hidden the website's terrain floor, by right clicking the map > Map > Toggle Terrain, so only paths and markers are visible. Set your opacity around 20% for the fullscreen overlay to be visible enough over the game.
- Workaround quick buttons (1234AB) being illegible/invisible because of different background color from the menu bar; go to the overlay's options and uncheck "Enable Native".
2016.09.18 - Download - Mirror - Fresh folder
This marks the beginning of support for the Chromium version only, which is currently only available for Windows 64 bit; source code is included. If you need 32 bit then please download the versions before this.
- Added Chromium 49.0.2623.110 browser engine to replace Internet Explorer 11, using forked snippets and compiled CEF thanks to Farly Fitrian Dwiputra (ffd114). Worked around Chromium browser constantly taking focus:
Changed browser cache to relative folder. Changed .bat file to .exe with program icon. Added icons to the Chromium navigation bar.
Code: Select all
- Added client side Text-To-Speech synthesis (after loading script from the site) to allow the Chromium version to have timer alarms and WvW narration.
- Added New Window menu item in the Bookmarks submenu to start another instance of the overlay. Note that they will all share and save to the same options.ini file.
- Added web search query string to be used in the address bar, changeable in the options.ini file.
- Added URL scheme requirement for last visited URL.
- Added browser zoom level remembered in the options.ini file. If you have a 4K monitor, use zoom level 4.0 to have the equivalent recommended appearance of a 1080p monitor.
- Changed README.png file with updated screenshots and features.
- Changed faster default GPS update rate (50 ms http://gw2timer.com/img/map/gps.png icon and enter "50" or higher in the input box.