New Guy

New Guy

July 23rd, 2012, 11:24 pm #1

Well like I said I'm the new to this forum. I hail from Indiana. Have been pulling for a few years now mostly street stock. I've noticed a lot of you are Ford guys and you will be happy to know that you now have another CHEVY guy to poke fun at. But I'm just here to learn what I can have a good day and happy pulling.

July 24th, 2012, 2:01 am #2

Spend a day or two reading the archives and enjoy the wealth of knowledge here.

Dan

July 24th, 2012, 9:49 pm #3

Well like I said I'm the new to this forum. I hail from Indiana. Have been pulling for a few years now mostly street stock. I've noticed a lot of you are Ford guys and you will be happy to know that you now have another CHEVY guy to poke fun at. But I'm just here to learn what I can have a good day and happy pulling.
Welcome

July 25th, 2012, 12:38 am #4

I agree with Walt... LMAO. Welcome.

July 25th, 2012, 2:24 am #5

Prime example Ford Body CHEVY RUNNIN GEAR!!!