SEUNG/HAYWORTH-BPF vs. 21stCM/Wowk/Fahy-& Cryonics Falsification via Connectome Death

SEUNG/HAYWORTH-BPF vs. 21stCM/Wowk/Fahy-& Cryonics Falsification via Connectome Death

May 1st, 2013, 3:56 pm #1

I'll wait for more on this before writing anything more on other aspects of cryonics like politics, finance or the future... or anything other than specifically what Hayworth is calling for in terms of pre vitrified slices being subjected to vit'n to see what we have. Anyone not interetested in that isn't interested in cryonics. Uploading related topics like plastination related process that preserve connectomes that destroy lipids are useless to cryonics. DeWolf comes closest to publishing readable material on reversible suspended animation but he too has problems in understanding the destruction of cryonics via perp trusts. Anyway-- that's it. I'm getting off this bus.

May 1st, 2013, 3:57 pm #2

May 1st, 2013, 3:58 pm #3

I'll wait for more on this before writing anything more on other aspects of cryonics like politics, finance or the future... or anything other than specifically what Hayworth is calling for in terms of pre vitrified slices being subjected to vit'n to see what we have. Anyone not interetested in that isn't interested in cryonics. Uploading related topics like plastination related process that preserve connectomes that destroy lipids are useless to cryonics. DeWolf comes closest to publishing readable material on reversible suspended animation but he too has problems in understanding the destruction of cryonics via perp trusts. Anyway-- that's it. I'm getting off this bus.
It's eerie and anti-intellectual.

May 1st, 2013, 5:18 pm #4

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl= ... arch&gbv=2

May 1st, 2013, 7:37 pm #5

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=w ... CAYQ_AUoAA

rick_potvin@yahoo.com

May 1st, 2013, 7:38 pm #6

https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=w ... l=en&gbv=2

rick_potvin@yahoo.com

April 8th, 2018, 2:48 pm #9

It's eerie and anti-intellectual.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTnHXRDjK0