New One Out There...XenTek?

New One Out There...XenTek?

John S
John S

March 12th, 2005, 1:59 pm #1

Just saw this one on a TV commercial. Sounds like zMax. Said it penetrates into the metal, 100% synthetic, doesn't "help" the oil, gets into the metal...has anyone heard of this one? And I'm not 100% sure about the spelling...XenTek, or XenTeck, or XenTec....something like that.

John S
John S

March 25th, 2005, 5:26 am #2

I'll get some and check it out. I guess you can buy it at Kmart. Has anyone out there tried this?

Guest.....
Guest.....

April 1st, 2005, 8:33 pm #3

You can go to emtacorp.com or Xentx.com and they have quite a bit of info there.

April 1st, 2005, 8:36 pm #4

I have tried it and saw a good improvement in fuel efficiency, around 7-10%. The site mentioned previously has a comparison section for XentX and other similar products.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 5th, 2005, 10:01 pm #5

I understand it is non-mineral oil, non-petroleum, that kinda leaves out zMax, Prolong, Duralube, and the others. They all have petroeum distillates of some kind. The site claims that these distillates dilutes the "sensitive" oil additive package already in modern oils. May be onto something.

Devin Eiband
Devin Eiband

April 8th, 2005, 11:22 pm #6

I'll get some and check it out. I guess you can buy it at Kmart. Has anyone out there tried this?
I witnessed a hands on presentation of XenTx 18 months ago when it was called Zero-F (prior to a company merger). It was fantastic! I kept looking for a trick or the like, but it really does make metal essentially frictionless. I recommend it. It doen not, to my knowlege, contain alcohol.

V‘㍎
V‘㍎

June 20th, 2005, 7:22 am #7

http://www.xentx.com.cn
V‘㍎Ý’†‘CãŠC˜ÎŠïH贸—LŒÀŒöŽi

V‘㍎¥”@‰½Hì“IH

V‘㍎¥ˆê种lH‡¬“IC”ñˆÕ”R“IC”ñ•…蚀“ICÙ“Å“I‹à‘®护—剂B›€¥¢ŠEã—Bˆê“Iˆê种—RlH‡¬“IC环•Û“I减­‘j—Í“I‹à‘®护—剂BV‘㍎Ý—뉺 9.5 “x摄ŽˆÈã开ŽnŒƒŠˆB环‹«‰·“x‰z‚CŒƒŠˆ时间‰z长B

V‘㍎«润ŠŠ剂’†Žü围Ž©—R铁离Žq传‘—‹à‘®•\–Ê—ô层’†BA这样V‘㍎”c—ô层’f—ô铁•ªŽq连—^‘´带—ˆ“I铁离Žq连ÚCŒ`¬—¹‰i‹v‹à‘®离Žq“U[BŽg“¾‹à‘®•ÇŒ`¬ŒõŠŠ•½®•\–ʁB

V‘㍎lH‡¬“I”÷¬•ªŽq”\ú过Ý‹à‘®•\–Ê积‹N“I胶质˜a–û质ŽcŸÔBˆê’UV‘㍎•ªŽqú“§•\–ʁC›€们”í‹à‘®•ªŽq•ï围A‘œ”í拖“ž“ü‹à‘®“I–Ñ细E—¢ˆê样B结‰ÊÝ‹à‘®•\–ÊŒ`¬•½®坚d层B这¥ˆö为这±‹à‘®”÷—±Ý”÷观层“U[[BC—ô­C—^•s•½®•\–ʁC“ß么‹à‘®•\–ʉ为‹ßŽ—Š®”üBV‘㍎Ý‹à‘®•\–Ê—^ó层Œ`¬“I极“x坚d层•Û护—¹”í–€ŽC“I•\–ʁB

”ñíd—v“I¥V‘㍎¥Ž©‘R’Y氢‡¬•¨CŠ—L•ªŽq“s‘Š“¯B›€—^—LŠ÷Î–û’ñ炼产•i‘½种•ªŽq结构Œ`¬对”äB“ß么V‘㍎—^这±Î–û•›产•i‘Š”äA‰ïX稳’èC•ÛŽR–ŽC«X长B—LŠ÷Î–û•›产•iÝ‚压C‚‰·—^–€ŽC‰º‰ï‡¬V•ªŽqC这±•ªŽq•¨—L剧“ŁC›óŠŽR–€ŽC«‰i‹vÁŽ¸B

дú¿Ë
дú¿Ë

June 20th, 2005, 7:23 am #8

I understand it is non-mineral oil, non-petroleum, that kinda leaves out zMax, Prolong, Duralube, and the others. They all have petroeum distillates of some kind. The site claims that these distillates dilutes the "sensitive" oil additive package already in modern oils. May be onto something.
http://www.xentx.com.cn
дú¿ËÔÚÖйú£¬ÉϺ£ÅåÆ湤óÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾

дú¿ËÊÇÈçºÎ¹¤×÷µÄ£¿

дú¿ËÊÇÒ»ÖÖÈ˹¤ºÏ³ÉµÄ£¬·ÇÒ×ȼµÄ£¬·Ç¸¯Ê´µÄ£¬ÎÞ¶¾µÄ½ðÊô»¤Àí¼Á¡£ËüÊÇÊÀ½çÉÏΨһµÄÒ»ÖÖÓÉÈ˹¤ºÏ³ÉµÄ£¬»·±£µÄ¼õÉÙ×èÁ¦µÄ½ðÊô»¤Àí¼Á¡£Ð´ú¿ËÔÚÁãÏ 9.5 ¶ÈÉãÊÏÒÔÉÏ¿ªÊ¼¼¤»î¡£»·¾³Î¶ÈÔ½¸ß£¬¼¤»îʱ¼äÔ½³¤¡£

дú¿Ë½«È󻬼ÁÖÐÖÜΧ×ÔÓÉÌúÀë×Ó´«ËͽðÊô±íÃæÁѲãÖС£¾ÍÕâÑùдú¿Ë°ÑÁѲã¶ÏÁÑÌú·Ö×ÓÁ¬ÓëÆä´øÀ´µÄÌúÀë×ÓÁ¬½Ó£¬ÐγÉÁËÓÀ¾Ã½ðÊôÀë×ÓÌî³ä¡£Ê¹µÃ½ðÊô±ÚÐγɹ⻬ƽÕû±íÃæ¡£

дú¿ËÈ˹¤ºÏ³ÉµÄ΢С·Ö×ÓÄÜ´©¹ýÔÚ½ðÊô±íÃæ»ýÆðµÄ½ºÖʺÍÓÍÖʲÐÔü¡£Ò»µ©Ð´ú¿Ë·Ö×Ó´©Í¸±íÃ棬ËüÃDZ»½ðÊô·Ö×Ó°üΧ¾ÍÏñ±»Íϵ½Èë½ðÊôµÄëϸ¿×ÀïÒ»Ñù¡£½á¹ûÔÚ½ðÊô±íÃæÐγÉƽÕû¼áÓ²²ã¡£ÕâÊÇÒòΪÕâЩ½ðÊô΢Á£ÔÚ΢¹Û²ãÌî³äÉî¿Ó£¬ÁѺۣ¬Ó벻ƽÕû±íÃ棬ÄÇô½ðÊô±íÃæ»á³ÉΪ½üËÆÍêÃÀ¡£Ð´ú¿ËÔÚ½ðÊô±íÃæÓëdz²ãÐγɵļ«¶È¼áÓ²²ã±£»¤Á˱»Ä¦²ÁµÄ±íÃæ¡£

·Ç³£ÖØÒªµÄÊÇдú¿ËÊÇ×ÔȻ̿ÇâºÏ³ÉÎËùÓзÖ×Ó¶¼Ïàͬ¡£ËüÓëÓлúʯÓÍÌáÁ¶²úÆ·¶àÖÖ·Ö×ӽṹÐγɶԱȡ£ÄÇôдú¿ËÓëÕâЩʯÓ͸±²úÆ·Ïà±È¾Í»á¸üÎȶ¨£¬±£³Ö¿¹Ä¥²ÁÐÔ¸ü³¤¡£ÓлúʯÓ͸±²úÆ·ÔÚ¸ßѹ£¬¸ßÎÂÓëĦ²ÁÏ»áºÏ³ÉзÖ×Ó£¬ÕâЩ·Ö×ÓÎïÓо綾£¬²¢ÇÒ¿¹Ä¦²ÁÐÔÓÀ¾ÃÏûʧ¡£

John
John

August 22nd, 2005, 2:44 am #9

and nothing! Didn't make a dimes difference in the mpgs. Oh well, I say it's another one to avoid...or maybe my truck just doesn't respond to all of these friction reducers well...

SHANN da MAN
SHANN da MAN

August 27th, 2005, 6:03 am #10

or maybe you've tried so many of these friction reducers in your engine that it's as friction free as it can get.