My response to: "What a crappy answer"

My response to: "What a crappy answer"

j.t. Searcy
j.t. Searcy

January 20th, 2004, 11:31 pm #1

What do you think is being fused when we finally develop fusion energy? Are we fusing oil, coal, or hot air from Rick Potvin?
J.T.

Rick
Rick

January 21st, 2004, 3:05 am #2

I'm sorry to see you adopt the frame of mind you have with regard to my challenge to you on the matter of oil and hydrogen. I was under the assumption that a discussion started with either a paradox or variance on points of view, and those involved in the discussion would work toward resolution. At every point, here, despite my sarcasm or colourful language, I've always buttressed it with a further point that I thought would contribute toward resolution. Now, I see that you are not of the same mind. This casts you in an entirely different light than the one I had first seen you in. I'm afraid this discussion is over. I don't percieve you as someone trying to work toward a common understanding of a fairly difficult enough concept to understand. I can only sigh and say that I'll still be friendly and that I still regard you with respect as a human being. At the same time, my respect for your debating style and method has just gone down the toilet. I'll try again in the future, perhaps. Perhaps not. Whatever.