Jonathan's eschatology forum is moving ahead.

Jonathan's eschatology forum is moving ahead.

Rick
Rick

April 28th, 2004, 11:18 pm #1

Just a quick pitch here for Jonathan's eschatology (cosmology) forum-- one of the latest listed in the CryoDisc (cryonicist's dicsussions) list. He's up on this stuff and as a cryonicist, I recommend his area to other cryonicists. Thanks for kicking it up into gear, Jonathan. Visit Jonathan's forum and say hello, from out space-- if you're tapping into Earthnet from Alpha Centauri
Last edited by recreation on April 28th, 2004, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 28th, 2004, 11:24 pm #2

But feel free to stop in, say hi, offer input or constructive criticism, call me a gay libertarian, whatever...

April 29th, 2004, 5:09 pm #3

Just a quick pitch here for Jonathan's eschatology (cosmology) forum-- one of the latest listed in the CryoDisc (cryonicist's dicsussions) list. He's up on this stuff and as a cryonicist, I recommend his area to other cryonicists. Thanks for kicking it up into gear, Jonathan. Visit Jonathan's forum and say hello, from out space-- if you're tapping into Earthnet from Alpha Centauri
Some of my responses pop up at the bottom of the page as new threads dated 1969. Has anything like that ever happened here? Sometimes I can delete them, other times it just tells me there is no such post.

Rick
Rick

April 29th, 2004, 11:08 pm #4

...I'll ask N54. It's happened to me a few times but then stopped. Hang in there and see if it settles down.

April 30th, 2004, 2:24 pm #5

So it's working OK so far today.

Rick
Rick

April 30th, 2004, 3:40 pm #6

Good work on your forum Jonathan. The intro is great, and everything there is working fine. I would invite any cryonicist to take a look and will promote is occasionally in various other postings here. It's a fine example of how I think we can wean ourselves off of CryoNet. Don't be discouraged if others don't visit for awhile. Instead consider it to be a development period. When a crisis hits-- and inevitably they do-- that's when you'll get an onslaught. If readers understand your point of view and angle, they'll visit you because you provide an alternative way for cryonicists to communicate. Good work.