I've added Kevin Brown's CryoNet to the CryoRing.

I've added Kevin Brown's CryoNet to the CryoRing.

April 26th, 2004, 3:22 pm #1

CryoNet is now one of several nodes in the CryoRing. Click on CryoRing at the top of this page to get to it. You'll arrive at the archive page which is the easiest way to access messages in an ongoing way right now.

April 26th, 2004, 3:45 pm #2

Check CryoRing at the top of this page and you'll find a Google cryonics news link where you can easily click to get Google's latest on cryonics. I think this should be part of CryoRing. I'd like to put a link to sci.cryonics but I can't determine the URL. If you can help me with that, I'd appreciate it.

AssHockey
AssHockey

April 26th, 2004, 4:32 pm #3

April 26th, 2004, 4:37 pm #4

What's the idea of your handle, "ass hockey". What is that? What am I supposed to think when I see that? Thanks for your help on that URL.

April 26th, 2004, 6:15 pm #6

The yahoo and imminst sites are good for the Ring because they are dynamic (get updated all the time). The Merkle and Venturist sites are static pages so I can't include them as part of the ring.

The ring is meant to supercede CryoNet, and CryoNet is a place of interaction and constant update. So the Ring is, too. CryoRing must allow a reader to "feel" as though there's something "new" there everytime he or she visits a node. Static pages don't fit that bill.

For static page review, I might consider Bridge's index page of cryonics sites. Thanks for the yahoo and imminst links, however-- those are great suggestions and I'll put them in the ring. Thanks.