I deleted the thread about Cindy Felix.

I deleted the thread about Cindy Felix.

Rick [C I N D Y - F E L I X]
Rick [C I N D Y - F E L I X]

October 21st, 2004, 3:17 pm #1

Last edited by recreation on November 2nd, 2004, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 21st, 2004, 3:45 pm #2

They were right. You don't have the cojones.

October 22nd, 2004, 12:22 am #3

I accidentally deleted the thread-- I didn't intentionally delete it. I didn't indicate in my new thread whether it was accidental or intentional on purpose. I only realized that after I wrote the sentence. I was about to change the sentence to indicate that it was accidentally deleted while updating it, but then I thought to myself "no, I'll leave it the way it is to see if anyone makes a remark about the deletion and I'll intentionally leave it vague as to whether it was an accident or not, just to see what happens". Sure enough-- you post what you did making me laugh. Ha ha. You fell for my little trick hook, line-- and sinker to boot. I had a pretty good thread about the traiter Cindy Felix who would rather call lawyers than be signed up to gain potential physically continuous existence.

I still have a couple of good threads in E-Rick where Cindy ADMITS publicly!!!-- that she got mad because she was taken off a particular project. It looks to me like she was so mad about that, that she trumped up some EEOC charges which must be really easy to do these days. One false move by a manager and an employee can make an accusation of harassment or whatever. Employees shouldn't be able to sue companies just because they're reassigned or demoted, or their positions are reinvented.

Cindy Felix
Cindy Felix

November 1st, 2004, 8:05 am #4

Your last post on the subject of my situation with Alcor was so far from the truth.
Do you sit alone at your little piano and dream these things up?
Would it have come this far if it lacked merit?
I didn't think so.

Might I make a suggestion?
Research.

Rick
Rick

November 1st, 2004, 10:04 am #5

What exactly are you suing for? Where might I find a copy of the exact text? If you won your suit, what would that result in?
Last edited by recreation on November 1st, 2004, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 2nd, 2004, 1:42 pm #6

Hey, that's an idea.

I can not imagine what it must feel like for someone like you.
To constantly be belittled, bullied,pushed around and not stand up for yourself.

Must suck to be you.

Rick
Rick

November 2nd, 2004, 2:12 pm #7

?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 3rd, 2004, 2:04 am #8

How much is justice going for these days?

November 3rd, 2004, 2:22 am #9

...after all you're the one suing. Why don't you ask your lawyer? I take it that this lawsuit involves money for you, right?

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 4th, 2004, 2:12 pm #10

Which one?
The first problem I seem to be having is collecting what I have coming to me.
Please remember this very important point, I did not seek legal counsel until M.R. advised me of an investigation, he made himself lead investigator, into the issues I had formally addressed. I'm to attend a formal meeting with Riskin, Horowitz all alone?

Get real Rick.