High terror alert bogus and so was 9/11

High terror alert bogus and so was 9/11

Rick
Rick

December 22nd, 2003, 4:56 am #1

9/11 was an inside job. The latest high terror alert from Tom Ridge and company is based on similar bogus "terrorism".

Where is the airplane wreckage from Flight 77 that supposedly crashed into the Pentagon? Why did WTC building 7 fall? Where are the black boxes?

Rick
Rick

December 22nd, 2003, 5:08 am #2

Terror alert 5 out of 6 is orange. So who know that? Ridge and his cronies are idiots because it's easier to memorize the fact that there are 6 levels and we're at level 5 now than it is to memorize blue, red, green, yellow or whatever the heck else colour there is in his stupid terror alert scheme.

In addition, anyone who uses the word "homeland" has rocks in his head. Americans have never used the word "homeland". It makes us think of Hitler and his use of the word "fatherland". Get rid of the word "homeland". Who came up with that? I'd like to trace the source of that word.

We need to continue the American Revolution to counteract Tom Ridge's bogus coloured terror alerts and fake war on terror which isn't a war but some sort of fascist police action disguised as a war.

Non E. Moose
Non E. Moose

December 22nd, 2003, 5:45 am #3

It's simple. Colors produce more stress than plain numbers. If Bush et al. don't think we are any longer sufficiently stressed about "terror," it is time to raise the color level. Facts supporting these chameleonic changes are never provided, but that does not reduce the brainless emotional stress impact one whit among the populace.

And what would happen if Americans started thinking like, say, Canadians, on the matter of stress? Oh, my.

shipdit
shipdit

December 24th, 2003, 5:12 pm #4

9/11 was an inside job. The latest high terror alert from Tom Ridge and company is based on similar bogus "terrorism".

Where is the airplane wreckage from Flight 77 that supposedly crashed into the Pentagon? Why did WTC building 7 fall? Where are the black boxes?
Rick, the flight data recorders for United Airlines flight 93 (the field in Pennsylvania)and American Airlines flight 77 (the Pentagon) are in the hands of the National Transportation Safety Board.

The flight data recorders for American Airlines flight 11 and United Airlines flight 175 apparently disintegrated in the energy released when the concrete and steel from two buildings 110 stories tall was reduced to a pile of dust and rubble three stories tall.

Your infatuation with "Rense.com" as a credible source of factual information renders you invalid as one with an informed opinion. Rense has the same journalistic relevance as the National Enquirer; you might just as well get your "facts" from David Icke himself.

Your continued parroting of the ridiculous and offensive theory that the government of our own country orchestrated the deaths of 2,995 of its own people in an effort to invent an imaginary terrorist group called Al-Queda and to promote anger justifying a war with that group is offensive.

SD

DB Long
DB Long

December 24th, 2003, 5:44 pm #5

It's simple. Colors produce more stress than plain numbers. If Bush et al. don't think we are any longer sufficiently stressed about "terror," it is time to raise the color level. Facts supporting these chameleonic changes are never provided, but that does not reduce the brainless emotional stress impact one whit among the populace.

And what would happen if Americans started thinking like, say, Canadians, on the matter of stress? Oh, my.
But what can we do to take control? Nothing, as far as I can tell....

Rick
Rick

December 24th, 2003, 6:07 pm #6

Rick, the flight data recorders for United Airlines flight 93 (the field in Pennsylvania)and American Airlines flight 77 (the Pentagon) are in the hands of the National Transportation Safety Board.

The flight data recorders for American Airlines flight 11 and United Airlines flight 175 apparently disintegrated in the energy released when the concrete and steel from two buildings 110 stories tall was reduced to a pile of dust and rubble three stories tall.

Your infatuation with "Rense.com" as a credible source of factual information renders you invalid as one with an informed opinion. Rense has the same journalistic relevance as the National Enquirer; you might just as well get your "facts" from David Icke himself.

Your continued parroting of the ridiculous and offensive theory that the government of our own country orchestrated the deaths of 2,995 of its own people in an effort to invent an imaginary terrorist group called Al-Queda and to promote anger justifying a war with that group is offensive.

SD
The theory is not that "our own government orchestrated 9/11". The theory is that a rogue element deeply embedded in the military and intelligence areas of our government orchestrated 9/11. You can track the movements of the rogue element in a variety of ways, one of which is to pay attention to the reposting of articles from a variety of sources by Rense.com. For examples, physics911.org is often reposted by Rense and is one of my favorites lately.
The last thing I think I want to do is offend anyone, Mr. Shipdit. You ought not take my emphasis on this theory as an insult to you or anyone. The problem is essentially one of epistemology. How do we think we "know" that Bin Laden was behind 9/11? Is that your theory? Is that what you think you know? That Bin Laden did it?

In any case, welcome back. It's been awhile hasn't it? How do you like my new Cryonet Cafe? Interesting isn't it?

Rick
Rick

December 24th, 2003, 8:19 pm #7

SD
Shipdit, the Rense site is full of not very good material, I admit. However, there are lots of good raw leads which you yourself can filter. It's much better to go to Rense for raw material than a plain search engine. Why not consider pages like Rense a sort of human-filtered search for interesting news and views? And YOU take it from there?

Now, consider a specific news item that Rense follows: chemtrails. What's YOUR take on chemtrails? I myself have witnessed jet exhaust that does go from horizen to horizen like I don't recall ever seeing it in years past. The smoke from the jets I see over my house wafts and rolls over and over as if it WERE a chemical. And sometimes it twists like a corkscrew. At the same time, another jet will be going by with a normal vapour trail. I have to say that the chemtrails story is causing me concern-- and Rense reports on this regularly. What do you say to that?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 23rd, 2004, 1:29 pm #8

What exactly does this mean? Are you saying the "neocons" did 9-11 instead of Al Quaida?

Rick
Rick

April 23rd, 2004, 1:49 pm #9

A rogue element deep within the military/security apparatus of the US perpetrated 9/11.

Al Quaeda, if even exists, is a creation of the CIA itself. Bin Laden himself could not have masterminded 9/11. Bin Laden was a CIA operative in the late 80's, as part of an operation to prevent the Russians from moving into Central Asia.

jiad
jiad

April 23rd, 2004, 3:46 pm #10

is probably also the second one on the TW DoG. He's responsible for most the terror and evil in the world for the last few hundred years.