HB2637 Vote Count

HB2637 Vote Count

Maniac
Maniac

March 15th, 2004, 11:55 pm #1

Does anyone know what the exact vote was?

David Brandt-Erichsen
David Brandt-Erichsen

March 16th, 2004, 12:01 am #2

Thursday's vote was a voice vote with no vote count taken. Today's vote has not yet occurred. The vote count for today's vote will be posted to the Alcor website as soon as the vote occurs.

Maniac
Maniac

March 16th, 2004, 12:09 am #3

I'm watching the live feed of the house floor, now, myself.

Thanks for your work on Alcor's website. You are doing an excellent job!!

Rick
Rick

March 16th, 2004, 2:26 am #4

Thursday's vote was a voice vote with no vote count taken. Today's vote has not yet occurred. The vote count for today's vote will be posted to the Alcor website as soon as the vote occurs.
Thanks David. You've come a long way since those days back in '93. Great work.

Maniac
Maniac

March 16th, 2004, 2:27 am #5

What was going on back in 1993?

Rick
Rick

March 16th, 2004, 2:35 am #6

...in a publication I had going for the Arizona Chapter of Alcor. David was just getting started on online activity. I was just getting started in desktop publishing. Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end...

David Brandt-Erichsen
David Brandt-Erichsen

March 16th, 2004, 2:44 am #7

Just reported on the Alcor website: The vote was 43 Aye, 14 Nay, 3 not voting. A 5-minute MP3 recording of the vote and remarks by Representative Lopez can be found at:
www.L5news.org/alcor
Interesting that there was no mention of an "error" as reported earlier on the Alcor website and posted here as well.

Rick
Rick

March 16th, 2004, 2:51 am #8

I'd say it might be "ominous" as well as "interesting". Isn't "interesting" a bit mild, do you think?