FUNNY LOOKING PHOTO admitted by Dave Pizer.

FUNNY LOOKING PHOTO admitted by Dave Pizer.

February 19th, 2013, 7:14 pm #1

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"David Pizer" Add sender to Contacts
To: "rick_potvin@yahoo.com"
Hi Rick

Regarding your wanting to post things on the Venturist chat room. I don't understand what your point is. The picture shows a funny-looking hand part.
But what has that got to do with the campaign to help Aaron get suspended?

Regards,

David

No longer accepting posts from others here. Email me if you have questions. rick_potvin@yahoo.com

February 19th, 2013, 7:17 pm #2

Funny looking photos are altered. Altered photos will raise questions in the minds of others as to what else has been altered in the charity campaign. Several more photos show manipulated parts of the photo that will raise questions.

No longer accepting posts from others here. Email me if you have questions. rick_potvin@yahoo.com

February 19th, 2013, 8:57 pm #3

When I discovered thorugh my independent research while going to alcor board meetings that ted was a head, I was in a bit of a frenzy since nobody else knew it-- I independently found out. I went to dave to consult. He said say nothing and let it go the way it goes on it's own. He tried to make a molehill out of what was a mountain.

Again, he's making a molehill out of a mountain. He'd rather pretend the altered photos mean little... and that they're only "funny looking" rather than altered.

February 19th, 2013, 9:06 pm #4

Funny looking photos are altered. Altered photos will raise questions in the minds of others as to what else has been altered in the charity campaign. Several more photos show manipulated parts of the photo that will raise questions.

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/ ... ssage/3905

rick56 says-- why would dave propose a new low cost cryonics company... other than that alcor is too high a cost or that ci is incompetent beyond belief? Why would he have proposed that I remain signed up with alcor despite unperson pointing out 50% dropout of long time members... ? Why did Dave not respond to unperson in c2?

Dave is a perp truster... like the other perp trusters. I would say that all of Dave's suggestions act as distractions and cover for the real meat of the situation which is bequests of hundreds of millions, maybe 2 to 5 BILLION pointed to self-directed perpetual trusts. Dave is acting as a sort of gatekeeper for the wealthy cryonicists who go to the wealth preservation seminars to "take their money with them" as "walking around money" in a "reanimated future". Don Laughlin is around 80 and worth a billion... his perp trust is based in North Dakota. Dave actualy published his perp trust on Cryonics Society website.

The effect of creating a low cost cryonics company is to make it appear he's concerned with the higher costs at Alcor when it's more likely that he's concerned with protecting the perpetual trust businesss that wealthy cryonicists are involved with. Dave has not answered Marta on c2 with regards to the illogicality of having reanimation trusts that deprive current cryonics operations of the bequested funds. Ettinger himself pointed out the danger of those.

Now we have the doctored photos... from the Venturists... and Dave is pretending that even though the photo I pointed him to as an example looks "funny"... he didn't say EXACTLY what looks funny about it... which is the hands of Gwen.. there is an EXTRA HAND... He pretends that altered photos used as fundraising photos do NOT have larger implications for the credibility of the fund raising.

February 19th, 2013, 9:18 pm #5

I forwarded just one of the several anomaly photos to dave to keep it simple, and he chose to dismiss it as funny looking and irrelevent. This is a bad sign. If he's not concerned about the one anomaly, he won't be concerned about the others.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/54032/me ... dave+email

Cryonics is so small that hardly anyone cares about it let alone doctored photos... so this issue won't be resolved. I'll simply park it. It's over. I did my job... as far as what i think is the right thing to do.. to point out the problem. This is yet another example of why cryonics is finished.

February 19th, 2013, 10:11 pm #6

From: This sender is DomainKeys verified"David Pizer" Add sender to Contacts
To: "rick_potvin@yahoo.com"
Hi Rick

Regarding your wanting to post things on the Venturist chat room. I don't understand what your point is. The picture shows a funny-looking hand part.
But what has that got to do with the campaign to help Aaron get suspended?

Regards,

David

Where is ventureville when you need it?

February 19th, 2013, 11:26 pm #7

I forwarded just one of the several anomaly photos to dave to keep it simple, and he chose to dismiss it as funny looking and irrelevent. This is a bad sign. If he's not concerned about the one anomaly, he won't be concerned about the others.
http://www.network54.com/Forum/54032/me ... dave+email

Cryonics is so small that hardly anyone cares about it let alone doctored photos... so this issue won't be resolved. I'll simply park it. It's over. I did my job... as far as what i think is the right thing to do.. to point out the problem. This is yet another example of why cryonics is finished.

dave wrote
Rick
I don't think this subject is good for general discussion. However if you want to send me any information I will be glad to consider it.

rick56 says...
why not?

February 19th, 2013, 11:42 pm #8

so how can he ask for more information when I already emailed him the content of my problem in the pics above? It's clear that there
is an EXTRA HAND... what more information is there to convey. This photo is a SHOW STOPPER right there. Dave won't acknowledge it.. but
in an earlier email he said it is "funny looking"...

This exchange demonstrates the danger of communicating too much.. I applied for venturist group discussion AND emailed Dave. In his email, Dave said
the picture is "funny looking". In the application for the group discussion, he wants "more information" and says the topic I wanted to discuss--
the anomaly in the photo-- is not suitable for group discussion. He didn't say why not.

If this topic is not worthy of discussion, then any reasonable person has to ask what the problem is. Dave aknowledges the picture looks funny. But he
dismisses it as irrelevent. My position is that if the photo has been faked, then how MUCH MORE is the photo faked than the blooper I spotted?
For example, is Aaron married to a Gwen? Is that Gwen? Is the child photoshopped in? IS the entire scene photoshopped? Is Aaron a real person
whose name is Aaron? Once you fake part of something, you have to wonder how far the fakery goes!

February 19th, 2013, 11:48 pm #9

This is crazy....

Dave, unperson, Mark and Shannon are all denying anything wrong with the picture but dave says it's funny looking... and has nothing to do with fundraising for aaron.... which in itself is another level of outrage. Marta refused to answer my request for her opinion as did Mike Perry. This whole thing is outrageous and beyond my ability to grasp... how can these people reject the clear idea that the picture is "wrong"... and when they admit it's "wrong" (dave did)... say its irrelevent to the fundraising? I stopped drinking beer but this makes me consider just one more. This is why cryonics as a whole is doomed.

February 20th, 2013, 1:19 am #10

"David Pizer"

"David Pizer"

david pizer"

extra hand in picture

The hands in the middle of the picture include an EXTRA HAND that shouldn't
be there. This photo has been photoshopped.... it's been altered. It will make people
wonder how much more about this charity case is being manipulated. The part that "looks funny" as
you said-- is the EXTRA HAND. How can that possibly have happened other than a photoshop.
Why would Aaron photoshop this picture. How much more of it photoshopped? I'm just the
messenger. If I spot this, others will. This is not the only Aaron photo that has been altered but
we should start with this one. There is a credibility problem if you try to raise money for a
charity case with photoshopped pictures... and poorly photoshopped pictures at that. Surely you
can agree with me that this is not acceptable.