European Union will fail.

European Union will fail.

Rick
Rick

May 1st, 2004, 5:08 am #1

This "union" violates a fundamental precept of soverign nation-states. Transhumanists, of all people, ought to understand the concept of anti-entropic reactions within containers. A nation-state is a container. The EU destroys the container and puts holes in it. Rick Potvin has spoken. (Thanks to Lyndon Larouche for helping me see the light). By the way, if you think this is a fake post, you can verify that my email is rbpotvin@webtv.net on any Cryonet post going a long way back. Email me now at that same address and I'll confirm my view. I'm going to be checking out Amara Graps' view on the EU in the morning, because I noted that she posted something to the Extropy list on this. See the CryoDisc link for that link.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 1st, 2004, 6:20 am #2

You're a genius Rick!

Rick
Rick

May 1st, 2004, 1:06 pm #3

I don't take 100% credit for the genius. I can only accept a small portion in this case, perhaps 10%or 20%.

May 1st, 2004, 2:42 pm #4

This "union" violates a fundamental precept of soverign nation-states. Transhumanists, of all people, ought to understand the concept of anti-entropic reactions within containers. A nation-state is a container. The EU destroys the container and puts holes in it. Rick Potvin has spoken. (Thanks to Lyndon Larouche for helping me see the light). By the way, if you think this is a fake post, you can verify that my email is rbpotvin@webtv.net on any Cryonet post going a long way back. Email me now at that same address and I'll confirm my view. I'm going to be checking out Amara Graps' view on the EU in the morning, because I noted that she posted something to the Extropy list on this. See the CryoDisc link for that link.
I thought you said that topic was off-limits now...

Rick
Rick

May 1st, 2004, 3:02 pm #5

I never said I would not make passing references. I said that I would reroute my work in this area to another forum. Here it is: [+].