Cloning approved in New Jersey-- let's get cryonics approved too!

Cloning approved in New Jersey-- let's get cryonics approved too!

January 15th, 2004, 4:06 pm #1

New Jersey might be open to making an overt statement about the legality of cryonics. Whatever combination of forces is in power right now just approved human cloning. We need to a fact-finding mission team to look at NJ more closely and to develop a pitch to the NJ legislature.

John B. Krug
John B. Krug

January 16th, 2004, 2:31 pm #2

Hi:
Just curious (which is dangerous if you're a cat), this is the first I've seen anything about New Jersey
approving cloning. Which kind? Can the source for this be provided?
It's still warm in the West...
Or is it just called "Joisey" as
Curly Horowitz aka Howard used to say? By the water, still...Thanks!
John B. Krug

January 16th, 2004, 2:59 pm #3

...assumed it would be covered all over the place. I'll look again and see if I can find something. I think I heard "Uman cloning was approoved in Noojoyzee, so don't try nuttin cuz now we'll just replace you if you step outta line. Kapiche?".

January 16th, 2004, 4:15 pm #4

Google: cloning + "new jersey" yields lots. It appears as though it's only a bill that's been introduced however, and not yet approved. My mistake about that. I must not have listened carefully enough while listening to NPR and driving through Pheonix city traffic where giant SUV's that get bigger every year tailgate me and where drivers speed with ruthless careless disregard for others. I really should have listened to NPR much more carefully and not worried about the traffic so much. Maybe I should have provided you with two references first, as Charles Platt would have me do [+ so I wouldn't be creating something worse than a school newspaper here on this informal interactive blog.