chiropodist

chiropodist

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2004, 6:33 pm #1

I am not a chiropodist, but I do make a living by cutting corns out of people's feet.

Rick
Rick

May 9th, 2004, 6:35 pm #2

Aside from the implications of cutting out corns without a license, what tools do you use for that?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2004, 6:48 pm #3

hot knife.

Rick
Rick

May 9th, 2004, 7:12 pm #4

How deep do you think you've gone on cutting them out? They have roots, don't they?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2004, 7:16 pm #5

just 1/16 to 1/8 inch

sometimes LN@ on the tip of a cotton swab can "burn" it off.

Rick
Rick

May 9th, 2004, 7:18 pm #6

...the use of LN2 is interesting. I think I knew that that could be done. Where do you get your LN2? Are you in Phoenix?

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 9th, 2004, 8:18 pm #7

I get it from ranch cryogenics. Costs only $18 for a large thermos.

I once took a live mouse and diped it into the LN2 head first, by the tail. After about 10-15 seconds I threw it against the outside wall and its skin cracked into pieces and fell off.

May 9th, 2004, 9:41 pm #8

That's pretty disturbing. You know, Jeffry Dahmer used to torture and mutilate animals when he was a child, and we see how he turned out.

--
Eschaton Outlook
A forum dedicated to reporting on and discussing extinction-level events (ELEs), death, cosmology, society, future tech, cryonics, and related issues.

Anon
Anon

May 9th, 2004, 10:44 pm #9

a certain son of a famous baseball player was also known for torturing little animals. What is wrong with you people???

May 9th, 2004, 10:51 pm #10

I get it from ranch cryogenics. Costs only $18 for a large thermos.

I once took a live mouse and diped it into the LN2 head first, by the tail. After about 10-15 seconds I threw it against the outside wall and its skin cracked into pieces and fell off.
I'm scanning the website for ranchcryogenics.com and it looks interesting. It's worth considering this further. I wonder if Alcor uses them-- or someone else? I'll look into it, as well as who CI and TT uses. As for the mouse-- geez. You knew no good could come of that but I'm sure it was a one time thing. As a child, I burned ants under a magnifying glass in the concentrated summer sunlight a few times. It's amazing that an ant has such a sensitivity to what's going on-- it makes you wonder about animal and insect life a lot more. The ant exhibited signs of what we would call pain. Of course, I never did this beyond age 6 or 7 or so.