Can we assume CPlatt doesn't like Brown's auto-control on Cryonet?

Can we assume CPlatt doesn't like Brown's auto-control on Cryonet?

April 28th, 2004, 4:13 pm #1

CPlatt posted a message to Cnet this morning indicating that he's taking a "vacation". I assume this means that he doesn't like Brown's automatic controls on Cryonet. The question, as cryonicists, we're interested in now is "where is Charles Platt going to be found with his editorial updates on issues of importance to cryonics"? I would suggest to him that it's time for his own forum! I'll email him and suggest that.
Last edited by recreation on April 28th, 2004, 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2004, 4:23 pm #2

..Maybe Charles is just going on a vacation.

April 28th, 2004, 4:31 pm #3

For how long? And since when does a vacation mean that someone can't post to Cryonet? I think he means he's taking a vacation from Cryonet-- that he's not happy with Cryonet because there are few posts of worthwhile content and Brown's new edit system was the straw that broke the camel's back. Most people who take vacations say "Hey folks I'll be in Hawaii until June".
Last edited by recreation on April 28th, 2004, 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2004, 7:19 pm #4

CPlatt posted a message to Cnet this morning indicating that he's taking a "vacation". I assume this means that he doesn't like Brown's automatic controls on Cryonet. The question, as cryonicists, we're interested in now is "where is Charles Platt going to be found with his editorial updates on issues of importance to cryonics"? I would suggest to him that it's time for his own forum! I'll email him and suggest that.
Charles seems to lack the god-like genius mind that Rick Potvin has. His mind is molded in the tradition of Plato, Philo of Alexandra, Jesus Christ, and Lyndon LaRouche. Rick is the only person in the world who has embraced BOTH Classical Humanist views and cryonics

The Classical Humanist view of man separates Man from Beast. Classical Humanist ideas provide the best universal philosophical home for prolongevity, physical immortality and cryonic suspension.

Cryonicists are the ultimate futurists because they want to BE there. To understand the future requires more than foresight-- it requires hindsight too! In other words, you'd better understand the lessons of history.

Rick
Rick

April 28th, 2004, 7:42 pm #5

Wow! That's nice to see for a change! Thanks for paying attention (and reading my article!)

Rick
Rick

April 28th, 2004, 7:48 pm #6

I'm assuming you're buying some of what I've written in terms of Classical Humanist thought-- is that a good assumption? Or are you just able to parrot the lines? That seems pretty unlikely, but it might be the case. Can you speak to this? Thanks.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 28th, 2004, 7:55 pm #7

At this point, somewhat in between.

You are easy to parrot however. If you ever need to take a vacation, like Charles, and need someone to "take over", I could take your place and no one would notice. (mostly kidding)

LOL

April 28th, 2004, 7:57 pm #8

I'm assuming you're buying some of what I've written in terms of Classical Humanist thought-- is that a good assumption? Or are you just able to parrot the lines? That seems pretty unlikely, but it might be the case. Can you speak to this? Thanks.
You've got at least one anon poster who enjoys impersonating you and playing sycophant. The game is to make it look like you're posting under other names to kiss your own ass.

texas cryo
texas cryo

April 28th, 2004, 10:11 pm #9

For how long? And since when does a vacation mean that someone can't post to Cryonet? I think he means he's taking a vacation from Cryonet-- that he's not happy with Cryonet because there are few posts of worthwhile content and Brown's new edit system was the straw that broke the camel's back. Most people who take vacations say "Hey folks I'll be in Hawaii until June".
I cannot find it

superFutureManGod
superFutureManGod

April 28th, 2004, 10:18 pm #10

Charles seems to lack the god-like genius mind that Rick Potvin has. His mind is molded in the tradition of Plato, Philo of Alexandra, Jesus Christ, and Lyndon LaRouche. Rick is the only person in the world who has embraced BOTH Classical Humanist views and cryonics

The Classical Humanist view of man separates Man from Beast. Classical Humanist ideas provide the best universal philosophical home for prolongevity, physical immortality and cryonic suspension.

Cryonicists are the ultimate futurists because they want to BE there. To understand the future requires more than foresight-- it requires hindsight too! In other words, you'd better understand the lessons of history.
Future SuperTransClassicalHumanism, that is Rick's philsophy, I believe. Next time you discuss it, please take time to understand the epistomological and semantic nuances. All other philosophies are a mere hoax. Heuristically, speaking, I mean. Rather, ontogeny recapitulates cryobiology.