Brian Wowk on-topic in cryonics forum of Imminst.org

Brian Wowk on-topic in cryonics forum of Imminst.org

Rick
Rick

December 24th, 2003, 6:16 pm #1

Brian Wowk has been posting to Imminst.org's cryonics section and has been out-cryonetting cryonet there. All of his posts are on-topic with respect to cryonics-- which makes Cryonet a possible second rate place compared to Imminst.org's cryonics section lately. Take a look:

Brian Wowk's post (This link may not work, in which case I'll have to figure out how to fix it later.

Cryonics section of Imminst (This link may not work either and again I'll have to figure out how to crosslink Imminst posts here later).

If the links above don't work, go to Imminst.org, click on Forums and then Cryonics and you'll get a taste of how things are heating up there on the topic of cold self-storage. I would still put Cryonet in the number one position because this is not a well attended forum but it's getting better attendance. Sci.cryonics has been moribund, off and on so it doesn't really rate in the top two cryonics watering holes.

Brian Wowk seems to be getting around more lately, online. He has made his first posts, for example, as I see it, to Imminst.org today.

April 29th, 2004, 12:46 pm #2

Over the past 6 months, it appears to me that Brian Wowk's preferred discussion forums to publish in are Imminst.org and the CSC/Yahoo area. I think it's important to watch where the higher profile cryonics people publish because it indicates which discussion areas might be better center of gravity to revolve around in terms of surfing habits, to stay current with what's going on. Tanya Jones has published several interesting posts here in the Cafe for instance, so it's worth spending time here. Some high profile cryonicists seem to not be publishing at all which is another problem. Brian Wowk's posts are fascinating because they deal with the dividing line between life and death (CSC Yahoo posts) and the superiority of neurovit'n as opposed to whole body.