Moderators: hybridfeeder, GodOfVengeance

North Star Stations

Giro
The New Kid
Giro
The New Kid

September 29th, 2010, 12:14 am #1

Feel free to move this to the correct section. This map is a Story/Multiplayer hybrid (originally made for Zones). The Story mode was entirely done by me (5-7 years of the map when it only had enough memory for story operations). This was originally someone else's TS2 map (likely it was on www.chriscomputers.com/ts2 before it shut down). The remake might not do much justice since some tiles from TS2 don't match in TSFP (that and memory limitations, plus I could of probably put in more spawns but I wanted to leave it untouched). But the TS2 versions are definitely worth downloading and playing.

All saves are Xbox North American. The Future Perfect GameShark save contains an older version with a shorter/more basic story and older color scheme. Might want to update it. In both TSFP saves some guys try to blackmail Cortez. It's not a serious Story (ridiculous, perhaps immature), and the AR save may contain some foul language. I will post the logic with messages that are not (as) foul.

I have included a Notepad file with all the Logic Operations to not spoil the story and it's awards for people who intend on downloading the map.

NorthStarStationStory.txt (1.95 KiB)
TIMESPLITTERS_2_MAPMAKER__N__STAR_STATION.gsx (14.65 KiB)
TS2_Original_mapmaker_NorthStarStation.zip (6.96 KiB)
TIMESPLITTERS_FP_MAPMAKER__NORTH_STAR_STATION.gsx (21.32 KiB)
TSFP_Mapmaker_NorthStarStation.zip (13.82 KiB)
NorthStarStation.xls (664 KiB)

Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member
Le_Faucheur
Hardcore Member

September 29th, 2010, 9:58 am #2

I know that map. I made it on TS2. yeah, chriscomputers, that's what I thought.