You guys know the drill now, right?
:D

Mephisto's sorry ass is toast!

Cheers,
Hawk out

Occhi aka Dog_Breath
Occhi aka Dog_Breath

September 29th, 2003, 3:26 pm #2

Now that Diablo and Meph are resting in Hell, here is what's sitting around in my doggy inventory in case we need to make something in the near future:

Topaz = 2 Emeralds = 1 flawless, 1 flawed, 2 chipped Rubies = 2 regs and 2 chipped Amethysts = 1 flawless 1 chipped and 2 flawed Diamonds = 1 perf, 2 regs, Skulls = 2 flawed 1 reg, 1 flawless Sapphires = 2 regs and 1 flawed

Runes = 1 Thul, 1 Ral, 2 Eths, 1 Ith.

Lemme know what you need.

Also very available: a 4% mana steal and +10 Fire Res amulet. Not sure who needs it, unless it is me when I turn into a Bear for as long as that hat stays in my inventory.

Suggest that the other Fatso runs be complete before our next assault on the world of uptight demons.

Yers while lying in the warm Texas sun and licking my . . . oh never mind!

Dog_Breath

Zed
Zed

September 29th, 2003, 5:09 pm #3

Not having done Fatso yet, I have:

Gems - lots of normal of all types (even a skull) & some flawless. Trying to cut back on how many flawed gems I hold onto now that we are approaching Nightmare.

Runes: Ral, Tir, Tal, Eth.

Sharing the wealth is not a problem, just ask.

I will probably make a gemmed up bow once we find a good 4-socket one in nightmare. Right now I'm thinking 2 each rubies/topazes, for damage and so as to avoid the Eth bug; with Hsaru bonus I should be able to hit stuff sufficiently well that I don't need the bug to hit. Could use Orts instead though I would expect ppl would rather save them for runewords.

I could go with emeralds instead, but poison is SO SLOW to kill things... slacking is all well and good, but there's a limit to even a slacker's patience.

Anonymous
Anonymous

September 29th, 2003, 5:51 pm #4

As a gem nut, I promise to keep on grinding out the upgrades.

We could also consider the "use three flawless on a magic weapon for socketed and blue combo" stuff.

September 30th, 2003, 1:24 am #5

Not having done Fatso yet, I have:

Gems - lots of normal of all types (even a skull) & some flawless. Trying to cut back on how many flawed gems I hold onto now that we are approaching Nightmare.

Runes: Ral, Tir, Tal, Eth.

Sharing the wealth is not a problem, just ask.

I will probably make a gemmed up bow once we find a good 4-socket one in nightmare. Right now I'm thinking 2 each rubies/topazes, for damage and so as to avoid the Eth bug; with Hsaru bonus I should be able to hit stuff sufficiently well that I don't need the bug to hit. Could use Orts instead though I would expect ppl would rather save them for runewords.

I could go with emeralds instead, but poison is SO SLOW to kill things... slacking is all well and good, but there's a limit to even a slacker's patience.
I just did Fatso tonight, and got an Ort rune for my trouble. Not too bad, considering!

Here's what I have:

Runes: Ort, Eth (x2), Ith (x2), Nef (x3), Tir (x3), Eld (x2), El

Gems:
Amethyst - 1 perfect, 2 normal, 1 chip
Topaz - 1 flawless, 1 normal, 1 chip
Diamond - 1 normal, 2 flawed, 1 chip
Sapphire - 1 flawless, 1 chip
Emerald - 1 normal
Ruby - 1 flawed, 2 chips
Skull - 1 normal, 2 flawed, 2 chips