Slackers Absense

Slackers Absense

Telemont
Telemont

March 22nd, 2004, 12:11 am #1

I wanted to appologize for my absence from Diablo Games last week, and subsequently this week. My grandmother, who has been in recovery from a major stroke, went comatose last week. She's been weak to respond to anybody but one strange man who is the husband of her friend. Why she responds to him we have no idea. Regardless, as of 9:04am this morning she passed away due to spreading cancer and dehydration. Please forgive my absense as I shall be paying my respects before her cremation tonight.

March 22nd, 2004, 4:05 am #2

Zed, Occhi, Hawkmoon and I forged ahead and killed Diablo. He struggled mightily, killing each of us numerous times, but in the end, we prevailed.

We can catch Slacklight up when the chance permits.

In the meantime, may your granny's wake be memorable.

Rogue of very little brain
Rogue of very little brain

March 22nd, 2004, 3:30 pm #3

I wanted to appologize for my absence from Diablo Games last week, and subsequently this week. My grandmother, who has been in recovery from a major stroke, went comatose last week. She's been weak to respond to anybody but one strange man who is the husband of her friend. Why she responds to him we have no idea. Regardless, as of 9:04am this morning she passed away due to spreading cancer and dehydration. Please forgive my absense as I shall be paying my respects before her cremation tonight.
Putting the second last, I died 9 times, not 7, to D. I was keeping score with a pencil and realized this AM that I had been marking two different slips of scrap paper.

Tablos, The Game. What the heck is it? My Google Fu skills have come a cropper, but it seems to be an old Spanish, Indian, or Mexican game.

Help?

Occhi

Occhi
Occhi

March 22nd, 2004, 8:32 pm #4

http://user.tninet.se/~jgd996c/hnefataf ... html#Chap2

Tablut.

A variation on hnefatafl, a game apparently played by the Norse.