Safety Dance

Safety Dance

Tahrajj
Tahrajj

September 1st, 2001, 7:17 pm #1

You can dance, you can dance, everybodys taking a chance...

Just a friendly reminder =]

-Tahrajj

P.S. I guess no one is on East from here.. playing in LurkerLounge is getting kinda boring... had a elite unique Baranars Star stolen yesterday. Oh well..

September 1st, 2001, 8:41 pm #2

I can dance the bestest!

-Dalgrak
"Every lie I tell is the truth."

September 1st, 2001, 9:58 pm #3

-Tahrajj

P.S. I guess no one is on East from here.. playing in LurkerLounge is getting kinda boring... had a elite unique Baranars Star stolen yesterday. Oh well..
the lurkerlounge games are very public and aren't policed. Clan theamazonbasin games however have their channel moderated (go Merka!) and they'll all trustworthy there. Warning -- do not trust ~whale or X-treamteam : /

FoxBat
FoxBat

September 1st, 2001, 11:31 pm #4

-Tahrajj

We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't dance and
If they don't dance well they're
No friends of mine....

(the grass really is greener here in VarVille! )

Tahrajj
Tahrajj

September 2nd, 2001, 6:39 pm #5

the lurkerlounge games are very public and aren't policed. Clan theamazonbasin games however have their channel moderated (go Merka!) and they'll all trustworthy there. Warning -- do not trust ~whale or X-treamteam : /
First of all, I went there and they didn't help me... I tried to get along and be nice but they weren't hospitable to me. Basically just ignroed me and kept talking about how much SOJs this one thing is worth. And secondly... I tried to see if there were any mules on east i could donate too... RBD mules.. and the password seems to be changed. Now... I've never seen anything from rbd or variants on USEast so I'm not aware of any password change.. is it still the B word?

McFrugal
McFrugal

September 2nd, 2001, 8:48 pm #6

-Tahrajj

nt!

Grarrrg
Grarrrg

September 2nd, 2001, 9:17 pm #7

We can leave your friends behind
Because your friends don't dance and
If they don't dance well they're
No friends of mine....

(the grass really is greener here in VarVille! )
And you can watch your MTV,
And you can watch
Till your eyes fall out of your head.
That'll be okay with me.
And you can watch (TV)

Oh, wait...

FoxBat
FoxBat

September 2nd, 2001, 9:59 pm #8

MTV has to be the lowest TV there is next to Home Shopping Network... the song got stuck in my head from the radio, I swear

FoxBat
FoxBat

September 2nd, 2001, 10:02 pm #9

First of all, I went there and they didn't help me... I tried to get along and be nice but they weren't hospitable to me. Basically just ignroed me and kept talking about how much SOJs this one thing is worth. And secondly... I tried to see if there were any mules on east i could donate too... RBD mules.. and the password seems to be changed. Now... I've never seen anything from rbd or variants on USEast so I'm not aware of any password change.. is it still the B word?
Email that is

Kaervek
Kaervek

September 3rd, 2001, 1:16 am #10

NT