i need help with the docks district in nwn and some henchmen questions...

i need help with the docks district in nwn and some henchmen questions...

Gustav Gizm
Gustav Gizm

July 25th, 2004, 7:42 am #1

hi!

is there any use of the bloodsailor outfit that i got by starting a fight with a couple of bloodsailors guarding their ship in the docks district?i put it on and still, i can't get in the aqueducts because the bloodsailor lieutnant keeps telling me to get lost, and when i go to the tavern's downstairs floor i still get my ass whooped, no matter do i have the outfit on or not, so what's with the outfit guys?

and who's that Hoff guy in the docks, he says that he doesn't know me so he has no reason to talk with me. who's he and how do i get to talk with him?is he an important character in some way?

do these hencmen of the neverwinter city have anything to do with the plot?is there a difference which henchman i choose to go with me in which district?the bottleneck (or whutever) sorcerer keeps talking something about having ideas how to get a cure for the plague and the others too have knowledge each about their own districts, is this just some bullshit or is there something else to it?

thanks already,

Gustav

August 3rd, 2004, 6:09 am #2

ok this is kinda late. but afaik. theres some half ogre dude inside that tavern. and if u have that outfit on when u start to talk to him he offers u a drinking contest. think its something to do to "proove" that ur a true bloodsailor. ive never passed that contest coz my chars gets to drunk