Hey - anyone remember me?

Hey - anyone remember me?

June 23rd, 2004, 7:49 pm #1

Hello all! How's it going? I see some familiar names (Lemming, KoP, etc). I haven't played D or D2 for over 3 years. I just found out that Bliz put out the D2 OS X patch and loaded it back up. What server are most of you on? I'm on Europe since I'm living in Italy now. Hopefully we can hook up for a game some time. I'm pretty rusty but it's coming back.

KingOfPain
KingOfPain

June 25th, 2004, 5:10 am #2

Nice to see you around again. Still playing USWest of course

The forum is temporary moved to the url below. See you there
http://www.lurkerlounge.com/realmsbeyond/forums/

KoP

Charis
Charis

June 25th, 2004, 2:38 pm #3

Hello all! How's it going? I see some familiar names (Lemming, KoP, etc). I haven't played D or D2 for over 3 years. I just found out that Bliz put out the D2 OS X patch and loaded it back up. What server are most of you on? I'm on Europe since I'm living in Italy now. Hopefully we can hook up for a game some time. I'm pretty rusty but it's coming back.
Hiya!

Good to see you back around these parts, hope all is going well!
Charis

June 26th, 2004, 6:40 pm #4

Hello.

I still remember our last game. It was during 2000.

During the game I fell asleep.

Those are the only details I can provide.

Where in Italy are you?

June 27th, 2004, 11:40 am #5

That's funny. I don't remember the game but I have bad memory. I do remember the name. I'll make an acct of west and see if I can track some of you down.

I am in northern Italy in a small town named Maniago. It's about an hour and a half north of Venice. I'll check the temp forum to see what games are going on.