greetings

greetings

frostblade
frostblade

November 28th, 2003, 5:06 am #1

found my way in here from the Galciv link. I never knew RB was into NWN.

If anyone wants or needs a player for a NWN campaign or wants to play HotU when it comes out online.....I'm all up for it!

Galciv and NWN are pretty much my main games I'm playing now and I was surprised RB was into my 2 favorite games hehe.

my email is frostblade666@hotmail.com and I'm also on Neverwinterconnections.com as Haldir Lunamist. Hope to play with a fellow RB'er sometime soon

Ozymandous
Ozymandous

December 2nd, 2003, 2:02 pm #2

HotU is supposedly out today.

Charis
Charis

December 3rd, 2003, 2:15 pm #3

found my way in here from the Galciv link. I never knew RB was into NWN.

If anyone wants or needs a player for a NWN campaign or wants to play HotU when it comes out online.....I'm all up for it!

Galciv and NWN are pretty much my main games I'm playing now and I was surprised RB was into my 2 favorite games hehe.

my email is frostblade666@hotmail.com and I'm also on Neverwinterconnections.com as Haldir Lunamist. Hope to play with a fellow RB'er sometime soon
Well hi there! Thanks for dropping by!

I must say, we've gotten a bit quiet on the NWN front around here, perhaps the Hotu will perk things up though. NWN in general is one of those "with a critical mass things can be great, without... nada" activities. So good luck!

Charis

PS -- Hey KoP, Griselda, would you have thought back in the one forum days that we would get a GalCiv player hooking up with us via our NWN site?!!