About the Seven Samurai on Seven Lances...

About the Seven Samurai on Seven Lances...

Hawkmoon
Hawkmoon

June 14th, 2002, 6:07 pm #1

I was wondering when we were going to start this extravaganza. This Sunday evening, or is that too soon for everyone?

So far, the team appears to be:
Occhi
CelticHound
Zed
ErickSinda
Drasca
Carbon
Hawkmoon

Do I have everyone right?

We will need to assign roles. If possible, I'd like to be one of the Vengeance-using guys (for a change, since my Pallys seem to keep turning into Zealots).

And of course, we need to finalize the skills/equipment/color coordination plans. No pressure, Occhi!
;-P

Cheers,
Hawkmoon
Compulsive Organizer

P.S. Can I be appointed the Logistics Officer, just to formalize my organizational tendencies?

Occhi the Scatterbrained
Occhi the Scatterbrained

June 14th, 2002, 6:42 pm #2

Uh, is that Logistics, or is that Legion of Greiz?

Oh, Legion of Greiz was led by Lemming.

So, in seven lances, you are chief of logs, and charged with making lances out of logs.

(Note to self to make sure to see The Shrink, Malah, next week. There seems to be some sort of phallic imagery going on here with all this log and lance talk. Must get help soon . . .)

Still frantically, for fanatcially, searching for Jewel and Item posts.

June 14th, 2002, 7:25 pm #3

I was wondering when we were going to start this extravaganza. This Sunday evening, or is that too soon for everyone?

Occhi
CelticHound
Zed
ErickSinda
Drasca
Carbon
Hawkmoon

We will need to assign roles. If possible, I'd like to be one of the Vengeance-using guys (for a change, since my Pallys seem to keep turning into Zealots).

And of course, we need to finalize the skills/equipment/color coordination plans. No pressure, Occhi!
;-P

Cheers,
Hawkmoon
Compulsive Organizer

P.S. Can I be appointed the Logistics Officer, just to formalize my organizational tendencies?
Was this the post you were looking for?

http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/mes ... =990215640

Hawkmoon

Zed
Zed

June 14th, 2002, 11:07 pm #4

Occhi
CelticHound
Zed
ErickSinda
Drasca
Carbon
Hawkmoon

;-P

Cheers,
Hawkmoon
Compulsive Organizer

I had not yet received any mail from Foxbat yet.

So, we'll see if I am able to show up...

ErickSinda
ErickSinda

June 15th, 2002, 1:02 am #5

Occhi
CelticHound
Zed
ErickSinda
Drasca
Carbon
Hawkmoon

;-P

Cheers,
Hawkmoon
Compulsive Organizer

I'll email Foxbat right now. What time Sunday night?

Erick.

Drasca
Drasca

June 15th, 2002, 1:25 am #6

Occhi
CelticHound
Zed
ErickSinda
Drasca
Carbon
Hawkmoon

;-P

Cheers,
Hawkmoon
Compulsive Organizer

No response from Foxbat, we'll see if I can make it

Dunno. I'm interested, can't guarantee anything, but will try.

Have fun guys. We 'luv ya

June 15th, 2002, 1:42 am #7

If there ever is a reworking of the Legion of Greiz in strange new territory, I want in on that action!

Even if not LoG, Foxbats mod sounds pretty good to me and I think I might be interested in playing D2 again so long as there is some new life and some old friends to join.

If ye will have me.

Carbon
Carbon

June 15th, 2002, 2:26 am #8

Uh, is that Logistics, or is that Legion of Greiz?

Oh, Legion of Greiz was led by Lemming.

So, in seven lances, you are chief of logs, and charged with making lances out of logs.

(Note to self to make sure to see The Shrink, Malah, next week. There seems to be some sort of phallic imagery going on here with all this log and lance talk. Must get help soon . . .)

Still frantically, for fanatcially, searching for Jewel and Item posts.
Hmm...I don't have the roles in front of me, so I'll just list my preference by color:

Red
Yellow
Black
Blue
Green
White
Purple

7L gives gem hounds like us (between Occhi, Drasca, and I, we're probably the three most compulsive gem-hoarders on Battle.net) a lot to do with those little shiny things. I've listed them elsewhere, but there are all sorts of cube recipies that burn gems on 7L.

This Sunday? We'd better, Neverwinter Nights comes out on Wednesday or Tuesday, and it's possible that if we don't start before that you'll never hear from me again.

June 15th, 2002, 3:39 am #9

If there ever is a reworking of the Legion of Greiz in strange new territory, I want in on that action!

Even if not LoG, Foxbats mod sounds pretty good to me and I think I might be interested in playing D2 again so long as there is some new life and some old friends to join.

If ye will have me.
[The above to be read with a renaissance inflection, not a California "dude" style...]

So you're going to join up with the 7 Samurai? Cool - glad to have you aboard.

Anyway, get an email in to Foxbat. It seems to be taking 2-3 days to get a reply.

Don't worry about space - I'm sure different people will be away every week - for example I'll be off at a music festival on the weekend of the 23rd.

BTW, Occhi - I'm planning on being a bit player in this venture. Another reason for me to play the busty, blonde Paladin - that way you won't be losing a possibly critical aura if I'm not around.

-- CH

June 15th, 2002, 4:37 am #10

Hi,

Considering you've put it like that, I'd be interested to play as well. I've already been playing on the server for a long time, and have been playing Seven Lances for quite a while, so that's not a problem.

I guess I'd fill in when other people couldn't play. Sound good?

-Hocus

"Originality; it's been done before."