Wednesday 12th

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 7:19 am #1

Parlis, your mum must feel over the moon about the house. I know my mum did once she started to get things straight and got replacements for stuff that was beyond reclaim. Erm, daren't ask but I hope Dave didn't come home with a horse. The wind subsided quite quickly yesterday and I hope it did for Mac. I've the gym this morning and Issy for a bit after school. The blade on the strimmer broke so I need to return to the allotment to finish strimming the grass around the compost bins.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 8:10 am #2

Another dreary day weather-wise here. Just a few more odd jobs to do before the holiday, not to mention a bit of a tidy-up. The vacuum battery needed charging yesterday when Kev started to use it so we've still got that to do.

I do hope Jack's visit to the Stoma Nurse went off smoothly yesterday and that all is progressing well.

You and Dave have done a sterling job at your Mum's Parlis, you must feel really pleased with yourselves and she must feel that she has her life back and can look forward to the future. I've never bought anything from Ikea which needs building but have heard lots of tales about bits being missing and the hassle that entails. That's one of the reasons we don't frequent it - the other could be that the nearest is Exeter (a new shop) or Bristol. We walked through a store when visiting Milton Keynes a few years ago - it put Kev right off! :lol

Any more news about Muriel Lynne?

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 12th, 2018, 8:57 am #3

Morning all tis cloudy here but dry.   Jack is back in hospital   :cry  He seen the stoma nurse yesterday and told her he was in pain with his stomach so she sent him for a scan but he had to have blood tests first and they weren’t happy with the results he needed to have fluid put into him and is now on the drip and having scans today, glad your mums home is looking great now Parlis  :thumbs hope Thomas’s foot is healing and Lynne’s step mum is on the mend too  :fingers and have a fantastic holiday C.A. and Kev  :grin  :sun  :drink  Have a nice day all   :dance

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 12th, 2018, 9:27 am #4

Morning all

So sorry to hear Jack is back in hospital I do hope they can sort the problems out and he will be home for good soon.  No more news re Muriel CA I think it is a matter of time to build her up.

Thomas has just had a physio man come with crutches today  all these visitors interrupting my morning routine all this week makes me grumpy.

Sounds like a job well done Parlis and I am sure your mum is over the moon.

Have a good one all

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 9:30 am #5

Moning all sorry to hear Jack is back in hospital Ty, do hope they get him sorted asap.
Glad your mum has got her house sorted Par, bet you are relived too.
Hope Lynnes step mum is doing o k.
Fine rain here so far. May pop to the club later have a good one all ;-)

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 11:06 am #6

Jack being back in hospital is not news we wanted to hear but he is in the best place if things need to be sorted out and hopefully he will be home before we know it :fingers .  No news is good news, they say Lynne, so maybe Muriel is just slowly recovering.  Parlis you and Dave will be sorely in need of a rest after all you have been doing for your Mum.  I am still trying to get to a state I would like so if you would like to come up and organise me to get everything done you are welcome :roll .  Iain is coming up in October and will help me do some more.  Once I get 'sorted; I intend getting a cleaner in for 3 - 4 hours a month to do the cleaning I can't do such as windows etc which will make life better for me.  Meantime cleaning is on a back burner ;) ( always will be  :o )
It is a dull morning here and chillier than yesterday so looks as though the autumn is well and truly here.  The wind seems to subside and then come back with a vengeance which I am told is because of the tide :shrug .   I am already back to trousers and a jacket and it is only September.  The blackbirds have almost cleared the berries of one of my rowans so they have not left themselves a winter feed but I guess they well know they won't starve in my garden with the nuts and fat balls they are used to . 
Right off to do some handwashing in the hope it will get dried with the wind.  Have a good day folks :) .

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 11:59 am #7

Oh goodness me as Mac said it is not the news anyone wants. Big hug to you and the family