Tuesday 3rd

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 3rd, 2018, 7:14 am #1

In for another hot day. Didn't go to mums yesterday so pottered in the garden. Lynne would this help Danone Lactose free probiotic yoghurt. Not sure what you can get in Sweden. I have gym this morning and then more pruning/cutting back in the garden which will require my electric saw. Issy after school. Guess I'll  have to water the allotment.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 3rd, 2018, 7:24 am #2

Going home today although our friends have plans for this morning and we're not sure we'll be able to fit them all in to the time available

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

July 3rd, 2018, 9:04 am #3

Good morning all,  well a bit more progress was made yesterday,  despite the heat.
I was really pleased with the flooring,  I think the colours work well.

ST-20185666901.jpg
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 3rd, 2018, 9:28 am #4

Good morning. 

Another sunny day. Due to the heat we have not been able to do much walking or strolling with Ellie so we got up at 6am this morning to do just that as it was only 17 degrees as opposed to the 29 degrees we struggled through yesterday. We took Ellie out first then we did a 4 mile walk around the bay. So we are now home about the time I often get up. 

Have a safe journey home CA and Kev. The kitchen is really coming along Jane. The flooring looks good. I hope Maggie is having a good time on holiday.

Have a good day to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance 

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 3rd, 2018, 11:08 am #5

I slept on this morning   - I love it when I can let my body dictate as to when it wants to get up and not have to get up because I have an appointment somewhere or have something to go out for.  Lovely sunny morning and warm.  Yesterday was warm enough for me and I am hoping today will be the same as I want to get out in the garden this afternoon ( the brown bin men come tomorrow).  The Friendship club has a break until September so Tuesday afternoons are now free.  Some are already booked with trips out  .  Folk club as usual tonight.
I love your kitchen floor Jane and your kitchen seems so long or is it 'the camera' playing tricks with dimensions  .  Safe trip home CA and hope Maggie and Allan are enjoying themselves.  Enjoy the rest of the day folks.

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

July 3rd, 2018, 11:14 am #6

The kitchen is quite long about 6.5m long and 2.6m wide.  It does have a chunk out on one side behind me so drops down to 1.6m, in the original house plan it would have had a separate Utility, but we did not put that wall in, when we built. I'll do a few from the other end once the Kitchen is complete.  The rest of the Cupboards are now up on the wall and the cooker hood is going in.
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 3rd, 2018, 12:04 pm #7

Hi all

We were out early and on the bus to go to town. Chemist and supermarket done and Ice lolly licked.

Some of these bus drivers are a bit heavy handed with the brakes  should be heavy footed of course and liked to swish round bends one old chap had just his pension and had his treat of a few beers and small whisky bottle which was all over so Thomas helped him and made a friend.

We do get Activa here Kitty but not sure if I have seen that in the small lactose free section they do something called a pudding do must see about that.

Have a good one all