Tuesday 11th

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 7:08 am #1

a bit blowy outside at the moment but it should be mild. I have body combat at the gym this morning. This afternoon I need to cut the grass on the allotment and pot up some plants. I'll take Issy to her jazz dance class at 5.00 and walk her dog Monty whilst I wait to take her home.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 8:41 am #2

'Tiz a bit blowy here too but still very warm. We've got a nothing day planned so it looks like sorting out what to pack for our holiday and possibly a bit of housework.

The wagons have moved on from our verge and the council have been to cut the grass and have a general tidy-up although I don't think they left a lot of mess.

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 9:16 am #3

Morning all just off to Sainsburys for a few bits later not sure what else is on the cards but I'm sure I will find something to do.
Just  entered to comp for the first time for ages.
Have a good day all ;-)

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 11:27 am #4

Kitty said it was a bit blowy well tis a lot more than a bit blowy up here as my garden looks like a battle zone with pots etc that it has blown around.  I have a big trug that I put all used pots into until I get round to either disposing of them or washing them to reuse.  Watering cans are not where they should be safely tucked under my potting bench and my runner bean tubs are blown over  :stomp  .  All tidied up again but the wind has not really subsided so I will no doubt be doing a repeat job :cry .  I am meeting my friend for lunch and then must get back to finish my ironing which is like the forth Road Bridge but even that is no longer an ongoing job  :nono .  Folk club as usual tonight.   Shame it was cloudy last night because by all accounts there should have been a good aurora.
CA, real travellers /gipsies do not leave a mess and only a couple of years ago we had some in a field near us.  You can imagine what was said when they arrived but no one had realised they had asked permission of the farmer and when they left all you could see was the indentations in the grass where the caravans had been.  They took all their rubbish with them and even took rubbish that had been deposited by fly tippers a little way down the road from them.  They were seen taking it to the council tip !
I hope Jack is feeling better every day and that Thomas' feet are less painful and healing well.  And I also hope everyone else is fine - well as fine as our ages will let us be  :roll .  Have a good day folks.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 11th, 2018, 1:53 pm #5

Good afternoon 

I met up with a friend last night and really enjoyed a catchup. Dave went to watch a horse auction at Ascot race course today while mum and I returned to Ikea to track down missing sofa covers and the fittings for 3 dining room chairs. They found the covers but will need to post the chair fittings from Sweden. Mum's living room looks great now and the dining room will do once the chairs are sorted. 2 bedrooms have also been returned to normal too. We will go home tomorrow. 

I hope Jack is doing well and Muriel. 

Have a good day to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance