So Sad

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 4:11 pm #1

This is a gardening site but I posted a photo of some veg about a month ago and not one comment. CA posted a pic in July and no comment, including me, though I do try to keep up with all posts and offer advice where I can. It makes me feel quite down. Seems it mainly 'good morning', photo comp and jigsaws. S'pose I should have kept my thoughts to my self but some people like CA and Jane work hard to keep the site fresh and working.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 5:28 pm #2

Ah! I think I may have missed your post Kitty and, now that I've checked, several others. I thought my link to RG showed all new posts in whichever Forum but apparently this isn't the case. I'm sure it used to do so may be TT have made one of it's 'improvements'. I'll make a new link in the hope that I get it right this time. I do like to keep ahead of what's going on.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 5:38 pm #3

As I was playing with the sorting options under Discussions I thought I'd see how many threads I've Participated in. It comes up as 6338 with the first one dated Fri Sep 27, 2002!!  This is the number of threads not the number of posts as, because I talk a lot, I guess I have posted more times than once per thread.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 6:23 pm #4

I thought it showed new poats but if there is a clitch that might be why I missed yours, however, I did have 15 views and you 16, just no comments

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 11th, 2018, 7:48 pm #5

Felt guilty so just had a look at CA's post now need to find Kitty's but not really into the veg growing so dont go to that forum much ;-)

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 12:30 am #6

I do look at most of the forums but seldom post an answer as my gardening knowledge is very limited.  Maybe if everyone was to tick 'like' it would show who reads and who doesn't  and I for one forget to tick this box.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 7:02 am #7

It's not that I want people to read what I post or even like what I post, or indeed what anyone else posts' it's just there are so few 'gardening' posts these days

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 12th, 2018, 9:37 am #8

Aww Kit veggies are not really my thing as we dont have the space. I try to grow a few runner beans and chillies and tomatoes with limited results that's why we don't have a lottie Your veggies are brilliant  :thumbs  

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 12th, 2018, 11:30 am #9

I do try to at least to read the posts and as I don't have a garden any more I seem to have forgotten things.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 13th, 2018, 11:26 am #10

I'm afraid I am guilty of not remembering to check out posts other than general ones. I will make more of an effort as it really is appreciated when people go to the trouble of posting valuable info and it is not commented on. Sorry Kit. I can really understand why you are a bit perplexed.
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance