Mrs Sue
Herbaceous Perennial
Herbaceous Perennial
Mrs Sue
Herbaceous Perennial
Herbaceous Perennial

September 8th, 2018, 7:10 am #1

Morning all.
An early start for me today, got a phone call from the boss at 6.15, our temporary staff member is opening the office for the first time and set the alarm off, can they have my code so they can turn it off, think she forgot its my weekend off but no matter, I was going to get up early but not quite that early lol. 
Going up to David's this morning, I'll stop and get his shopping then we are driving up to his sister's in Lincoln for the day. We have the old trees from the garden chopped up for their wood burner. Tomorrow I'll get my haircut ready for holiday.
Have a good weekend everyone.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 8th, 2018, 7:36 am #2

An unexpected wake up call is not a good way to start a weekend off Sue, but hopefully you will have made use of the extra up time and your weekend will run smoothly from now on.

We've got our usual coffee with friends this morning and then we're going out to lunch with two of them. I don't imagine much else will get done after lunch. :lol :yawn

We managed a few hours working in the garden yesterday although it was quite hot as yesterday turned out to be a beautiful autumn day.

I do hope  the your weekend is a restful one Lynne. Your bus schedules sound a bit like ours - they run but only occasionally.

Do hope those carpets are now dry Parlis and that you all enjoyed your meal out yesterday. It will be lovely once everything is back in place and your Mum can get on with her life.

:fingers that Jack is safely home again and getting stronger by the hour.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 8th, 2018, 8:14 am #3

Good morning all. Trying to rain here. Wasnt very well last night so am giving taekwondo a miss. Dogs mithering to go out so I need to do that then go back to bed.

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 8th, 2018, 11:36 am #4

The sun is trying to come out like it did yesterday but we landed up with some intermittent, heavy showers of :weather  and through the night as well.  The rain is needed but maybe it could just rain all night and let the sun come out during the day  :shrug .  Sort of planning Cawdor Castle gardens this afternoon but if it is raining it will be a :nono .  Otherwise it will be back to the ironing and photo scanning!
I do hope things are on the brighter side for Jack and Thomas as we do not like anyone to be too poorly and certainly not for too long.  Kitty I hope you get over your  :temp quickly and get back to your usual hectic life.  I am just turning over at 6.15 Sue and would not take kindly to being woken then.  Today was a day for allowing myself to wake when I was ready so it was 10.20  :whistle .  As I sleep badly it does me good to have days like this.  Parlis and Dave must be worn out with all they are doing for Parlis' mum but I am sure she appreciates it.   Hope David has got his case packed Sue ;-) .  Right am off to pick some runner beans for my dinner tonight.  Hope you all have a good day  :fingers .

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 8th, 2018, 12:29 pm #5

Oops :doh, with Maggie being away I've forgotten to upload the Jiggies - off to do it now :zoom

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 8th, 2018, 12:41 pm #6

Hi all
I am having a pj day and besides that not a lot else.  I must say Thomas is loads better and that is after one day of anti b's his foot is not hurting as much and he is even making jokes but I am sure as he goes on for a while his body may feel a little out of sorts as they do on strong anti b's.

Just been talking to Keiths girlfriend and there has been talk about a wedding but not now as she is starting a PHd this year and as she is doing it part time may take a while and Keith is pursuing his dream to become an International mountain leader but at least there is talk.

We had a cold night and we have grey clouds with patches of blue and a strong breeze, and it is nice.

Have a good one all.