kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

August 4th, 2018, 7:01 am #1

2017-07-03_092858.jpg

Good news about your step mum Lynne. We are in for another hot day. I'll go out with the dogs soon and then on to taekwondo. Managed to get an off cut of vinyl yesterday so will put that down and then start putting things back into the conservatory, having a good cull as I do it

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

August 4th, 2018, 7:54 am #2

A very pleasant morning at the moment, but no doubt it will heat up as the day progresses.

Just the usual coffee and natter for us then this afternoon I'm meeting with the secretary of the local gardening club to discuss the changes being made to their website.

Other than that I've always got two newsletters to finish designing along with the need to keep cool in every way possible.

I do hope Ty has some good news from Jack today.

Enjoy your busy day today Mac - most of your days seem busy to me.

It's easy to start a thread Ronowen, towards the top of the screen there is a button called 'New Topic', just click it, put a heading  - usually the day and date, then off you go. Do be careful not to strain yourself with all those gentle walks around the lake - you don't want to wear yourself out you know! 

Good news about your step-mum Lynne, it will be good for her to get out of hospital after all this time but hopefully not before everything is under control.

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

August 4th, 2018, 8:20 am #3

Morning all. Hope Ty has some good news about Jack today and great news about your step mum Lynne.
Just the washing and the usual jobs for me today, no other plans.
Love your kinda day Ronowen.
Now i'm off to set the jiggies
Have a great day all

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

August 4th, 2018, 8:51 am #4

Morning all stressful day yesterday caught a bus to the hospital hoping to see Jack before he went for his op but had just missed him and that was 11-30 😧 and he didn’t come back to the ward till gone 6 so started worrying something had gone wrong but thankfully the op went well 👍 he was sleepy and throwing up but  he did manage to have a small chat with us daughters Michele Debbie and SIL Keith were there too. Michele has rung this morning and he’s had a good night 🙂 must add the nurses there are amazing 👏 Michele is picking me up this morning at 11-30 can’ wait to see him. Thank you all for your concerns ❤️ Hope you all have a nice day and glad to hear the good news about your step mum Lynne so pleased. 

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

August 4th, 2018, 9:47 am #5

Great news Ty xx

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

August 4th, 2018, 11:25 am #6

Hi all

Fingers crossed it goes smoothly from here on in Ty.  

We just had rain and by the time I typed this it ended, but we got a warning from our telephone people to unplug everything if a thunder storm happens so I think we may be in for more sometime, 1st time they have told us to do that here as we have fibre. 

Toad in the Hole today and then I shall settle and do some family research.

Have a good one all

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

August 4th, 2018, 1:00 pm #7

Just back from the coffee morning and sitting down with a cuppa of course.  It was a busy coffee morning and we raised about £500 clear for our exercise group which all helps as we have to pay for the hall in the community centre.  Last night I went to see a Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers tribute night and it was excellent especially the person playing Dolly Parton 
 .  If you had your eyes close you would have thought it was her though bodily and facially she was not too unalike.  Anyway this is unwind afternoon as I need it so conservatory and a book and some music and I will soon be in the land of nod  .  Might manage the garden for a needed sweep up but it is still windy so maybe I won't bother  .
Good to hear your step mum is on the road to recovery Lynne and hope it continues.  Good to hear Jack has had his op and now they will be on tender hooks awaiting to see the outcome.  A difficult time for both of them.  Right I am off to the conservatory so hope you all enjoy the rest of the day.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

August 4th, 2018, 2:40 pm #8

Good afternoon 

We spent the morning gardening. Our poor garden is in a sad state this year what with the drought, a rampaging badger using our flower bed as a path, thuggish crocosmia crowding out other plants which was laying down and various plants suffering various diseases. Despite it not being an ideal time of year we pulled as much of the crocosmia out as possible and dug about looking for all the hidden bulbs. So now we have lots of empty spaces to fill. Goodness knows how much that will cost. We would wait but we have family coming throughout mid August to early September and would like it to look nice. We will go to the GC Monday and hope they have some bargains. 

I hope you find Jack feeling better today Ty. Early days I know. Keep your chin up. Xx

Have a good day to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance 

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

August 5th, 2018, 7:53 am #9

Good news TY