Plug Plant
Plug Plant

6:46 AM - Aug 11, 2018 #1

Fine start to the day, might just get my bike out and go for a ride 🙂

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

7:18 AM - Aug 11, 2018 #2

Morning Ronowen, all sunny here at the mo. Not sure what I will be up to today so will go with the flow.
Hope the poorlies are feeling better today , have a good one all 

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

7:45 AM - Aug 11, 2018 #3

It's cold here! We had lots of rain yesterday but once we were home we stayed there so didn't get wet again. What I wasn't prepared for was the considerable drop in temperature. It is 9ºC outside - we might have to put the central heating on!

Just the usual for us this morning, coffee with friends although we do have to go for a walk afterwards to deliver the text of a newsletter to someone for proofing.  Will make sure we have our macs as the forecast is for more rain.

I do hope Jack was stronger yesterday when you visited Ty and I'm so sorry it doesn't look like he will be home this weekend. He does need to be well enough though otherwise there is the risk that he may have to go back if discharged too soon.

Have fun in Southampton this weekend Jane and I hope the phone doesn't ring too often.

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

8:51 AM - Aug 11, 2018 #4

Southampton next weekend,  not this.  Slightly colder here too this morning. Have a good weekend all.
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

10:32 AM - Aug 11, 2018 #5

Morning all

Yayyy we have cooler weather 18C grey clouds but no rain and although it was very stormy wind wise we had no rain yesterday and doesn't look like we shall have any today.

I am having a quiet day today as I cleaned windows yesterday.

Have a good one all.

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

11:06 AM - Aug 11, 2018 #6

Morning all it’s raining here and cold Michele is picking me up at 12 we’re going out for lunch before we go to the hospital no change with Jack yesterday 🙁 this evening at 6 daughter Debbie is laying on a buffet for friends and family it’s for Daniel as he's leaving in a few days to go travelling and he won’t be back home till December 😧  Have a nice day all. 

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

12:12 PM - Aug 11, 2018 #7

Sunny day here and warmer outdoors than it is in  so at least outdoors I am happy as it is a temperature I like.  supposedly we are to get rain but will wait to see as the light shower we had last night has not done any good.  Will wait an hour or so and if it is still not raining I will head for Cawdor Castle gardens. 
hope David, at least is home and that Jack is getting out of pain and improving so that he will get home too.  Now you did not say if it was the push bike or the Harley Davison you were getting out for your bike ride Ronowen    
Am off to do a bit of sweeping up as there is no wind at the moment which is for here.
Have a good day folks.

Mrs Sue
Herbaceous Perennial
Herbaceous Perennial
Mrs Sue
Herbaceous Perennial
Herbaceous Perennial

3:26 PM - Aug 11, 2018 #8

David is home. Work arranged for me to finish a bit earlier, got to Liverpool about1.30 then just had to wait for his discharge meds, away about 4pm and home by 7.30. The traffic up was awful, especially through the M6 roadworks, made even more horrible by the driving rain and road spray, but dry and sunny on the drive home, Such a contrast. We've been shopping this morning and he picked up his new glasses so not in too much pain fortunately. No other plans for the weekend.

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

3:56 PM - Aug 11, 2018 #9

That's good Sue

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

3:57 PM - Aug 11, 2018 #10

Great news Sue 

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

5:11 PM - Aug 11, 2018 #11

Good news Sue - have a restful rest of the weekend, you both deserve it.

ronowen123
Plug Plant
Plug Plant
ronowen123
Plug Plant
Plug Plant

6:56 PM - Aug 11, 2018 #12

good evening, fine sunny morning, but dull now no drinkies on the lawn

Mac T my bike is a folding electric bike