Hello Tuesday 10th July

This is the forum to post anything that is off-topic, anything that doesn’t fit into the categories of the other forums. It’s also the place to introduce yourself if you're new to RG. Come on in and share a bit of news, congratulate someone, let off steam, or just say ‘good morning’.

Hello Tuesday 10th July

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 10th, 2018, 7:53 am #1

It's a little cooler this morning although the sun is up. Hopefully this means that we can get out into the garden for an hour or two and do a few odd jobs - not weeding though as the ground is too hard to get at the roots. There's also a trip to Morrisons on the cards otherwise we won't be eating this evening, however we understand that a lot of their freezers have given up the fight with the temperatures so we may find their stocks a little depleted.

Congratulations to Ty's grandson, Daniel, on achieving Master of Civil Engineering - not precisely sure what that means but it certainly sounds impressive. Does he have a job lined up Ty?

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 10th, 2018, 8:10 am #2

Morning CA, all a tad cooler here too and moe clouds about.
Just the usual trip to Sainsburys for me today. We have a skip to fill with rubbish so Allan will be getting on with that otherwise no plans so will go with the flow 
Have a good  day all

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 10th, 2018, 8:13 am #3

BIG congratulation to Daniel, he's done so well. It is supposed to be cooler here today. I do hope so. I've cancelled gym classes this week in the hope my wrist and foot will recover 100%. Had a fall on holiday and sprained both. Though all was well but there is still a little nag of pain. Trouble is I still have to carry heavy watering cans LOL. Issy after school. She is spending the day at high school where she starts next term. Oh my I remember the first time I picked her up from nursery LOL

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 10th, 2018, 9:17 am #4

I wondered whether this could be causing Parlis's headaches?  Worth a thought?

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 10th, 2018, 10:31 am #5

Morning all a lot cooler here too thank goodness and rain is forecast for this afternoon 🤞  stripped the bed and it’s in the wash pork chops for dinner then popping into town this afternoon for my fix 😂   CA it’s the highest award Daniel has achieved and yes he has a job lined up but has asked can he go traveling first he wants to go to New Zealand and they have agreed for him to do that first 👍 Have a nice day all. 

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 10th, 2018, 10:38 am #6

FBAE5598-88C0-4822-A3CC-C69D77F8790E.png Here is a photo of Daniel with his proud parents Debbie and Keith 

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 10th, 2018, 10:47 am #7

Morning all

A sunny one again and I was out early to the shop there was a nice breeze when I was coming up the hill but for some reason my bp is playing up, I keep having faint moments bp was 115/66 so I guess it keeps going lower for some reason could be the heat so now I have done my bit Thomas is cooking dinner so I can lounge.

Well done to Daniel a lot of hard work done there I hope he enjoys his gap year and New Zealand I have a few cousins living there but have never visited myself.

Have a good one all.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 10th, 2018, 2:48 pm #8

Good afternoon to all.

A bit cooler here too at around 23 degrees. We did a long walk this morning to Cockington and clocked up 6 miles. Very enjoyable especially as there is a good breeze today.

Sorry to hear you had a fall Kitty and hurt your wrist and ankle. Take care. Well done to Daniel. And I hope he enjoys visiting New Zealand as much as I did. A wonderful country and people. As for the theory of the headaches CA.... mmmm...I think not. Lol. If only it were that easy to sort out. I have always had them even as a child especially if I get hot and do a lot of exercise so it is just one of those things. Also if I ingest something that my body doesn't like, (Aspartame and statins for example), it reacts by giving me head, neck and should aches. It often takes me a while to work out what it is that my body is reacting to. Take it is easy with the low blood pressure Lynne.

Have a good day to all.
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance