Hello Thursday 12th July

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 12th, 2018, 7:40 am #1

It's a bit cloudy this morning and slightly cooler, just not properly cool and it doesn't look like rain although the forecast is that thee is a chance of a shower or two.

We've got nothing planned for the day apart from a weekly shop in Morrisons - always assuming they have any stock as it has been a little sparse there this week.  There's always the housework to catch up with of course.

I'm so glad Stephen's foot is progressing satisfactorily but, no doubt, not as quickly as you both would wish. Does he have to do weight-bearing exercises as he's been given a precise measurement on how much it can take?

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 12th, 2018, 8:19 am #2

Morning CA, all cloudy here too  at the mo. No real plans for us, may pop to the club later  otherwise just go with the flow. 
Glad Stephens foot is on the mend.
Have a good day all 

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 12th, 2018, 8:36 am #3

Glad the afternoon went well CA. Are you sure it is water in that container???? Could be a big bottle of G+T. So pleased to read Stephens' leg is improving according to plan. No gym again but at least my toe seems to be improving, not the wrist yet. Went to a taekwondo competition last night and won a gold medal. Well there aren't many in my class re age and belt colour LOL. A misty start here which is good for the plants. I'm taking mum to the audiologist this afternoon and probably do some shopping with her for food.

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 12th, 2018, 12:15 pm #4

Hi all

Today started well with me dropping a jar of coffee although I saved it before it hit the floor the coffee granules were all over including my white t-shirt, all cleared and everything clean again.  

I hope your afternoon  went well CA although as there are no pictures of cake I guess it went well.

I am  glad Stephens foot is on the mend but it is a slow progress with feet as I know when I broke mine.

Still hot here 35C and they are not talking about rain here, I will be found as a puddle of water if this goes on.  

Have a good one all.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 12th, 2018, 3:55 pm #5

Good afternoon 

We had a busy day yesterday but didn't go out. My mum is coming for a week on Monday so we are nearly prepared for that. Today was a bit cooler with a fresh breeze so we played pitch and putt this morning. Once home I made a curry that will last 2 days and cooked a chicken for Ellie. 

Great to hear Stephen's foot is improving Jane and the thumb Kitty and congratulations on winning a gold! Sorry to hear you are still having high temperatures Lynne. It must be unbearable. I'm sure you and Kevin deserve a quiet day after all your hard work yesterday CA. 

Have a good day to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance 

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 12th, 2018, 7:12 pm #6

Evening all been out all day with Michele and April Rose 😍 she doesn’t stop smiling and laughing she is such a happy baby and is just the tonic I need at the mo 👍 😊 glad Stephen’s foot is is on the mend at last Jane 👍 and we’ll done Kitty on winning a gold medal 🥇even with a bad toe and wrist  👏👏  still no rain here in Swansea but Jack visited his sister this afternoon in Pontardawe which isn’t that far from us and they’ve had heavy rain there 🌧 hope you all have had a nice day xx

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 12th, 2018, 10:18 pm #7

Just popping in to say I am staying away from computers while away and quite enjoying it .  We have been out everyday - all over Derbyshire and the weather has been hot.  I was told I missed the rain they had at home but it was still just a drop in the ocean.  Will catch u when I get back.