Hello Sunday 16th September

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 16th, 2018, 5:57 am #1

We're up  early as we have an outing booked to Teguise market, said to have 300 stalls, rather a long way away. I was surprised at Kev suggesting a shopping trip but I wasn't going to turn it down! I think there may be something else he is keen to see as it is an old town with cobbled streets.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 16th, 2018, 8:39 am #2

Apparently, it is the biggest in the Canaries. Hope you have a good time. Think you should get some great photos. A bit cooler here with a breeze. I'll be pruning back roses and clematis this morning for the green bin which is collected tomorrow. Doing curries for lunch then chilling out.

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 16th, 2018, 9:48 am #3

Morning all sounds like a lovely day for you CA.
Just a trip to the clu for us later otherwise no plans for today.
I did cut the grass front and back and swept up all the conifer mess yesterday so at least the garden looks a little tidier  :smile
Glad Jack is improving Ty hope he is home soon and hope Thomas is on the mend too. :fingers
Have a good day all :hi

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 16th, 2018, 9:48 am #4

Morning all tis dry here are the mo but rain is forecast for later and the wind is picking up  :rainDebbie is picking me up to go to the hospital this afternoon and Michele is dropping a Sunday dinner in for me  :knifenfork  Have a nice day all and don’t spend to much Kev on the outing to the market today  :smile 

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 16th, 2018, 11:40 am #5

Hi all

Dull windy day here  Someone no names is getting better as he seems to be grumbling about all things and any things and if he carries on he may have a set back.  I have tried calling the hospital no answer and my sister appears to have vanished for the weekend.

I am going to hunt out some ear defenders and get on with my discoveries.

Have a good one all.

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 16th, 2018, 12:01 pm #6

It is dull, windy and looks like more rain is on the way - it started raining yesterday evening and was still raining when I got home about 3 am.  The evening wedding reception was wonderful and the bride was beautiful.  Oh the bridegroom was a very handsome lad and so attentive to his new wife :) .  Up until 11 pm it was a traditional Scottish wedding  :wavehat   and that is Scottish dancing  but at 11 pm the youngsters really came into their own ( and the oldies as well) when 2 pipers plus 2 drummers came on and had the place buzzing.  You may have heard of the Red hot Chillie Pipers , well they were of that ilk.  They played almost non stop for 1 1/2 hours so there will be a lot of achy people tomorrow - body as well as heads from the :drink .  Although I could not take part I have a great time watching the activities  :yay .  I surfaced just after 11 today :o .
So good to hear that Jack is improving and will soon be home the way he is going :jumpflower .   Also good to hear Thomas is getting back to more normal and despite the adverse comments from Lynne :roll .  Now no :bash to shut him up Lynne.   hope Sue and David have no more setbacks and have a lovely cruise.   A huge market sounds wonderful CA and no doubt you won't break the habit of a lifetime and come away with nothing :rofl .  Have a lovely day CA and Ken and everyone else despite or because of the weather.