Kevvy
Flowering Annual
Flowering Annual
Kevvy
Flowering Annual
Flowering Annual

September 15th, 2018, 7:29 am #1

It’s CA here on the iPad.

Nearly up and ready for breakfast. The second day in a new hotel is always easier as you’ve begun to get the hang of their routines.

It was hot yesterday up to 32 deg C so we’re expecting more of the same today. We spent the afternoon sitting on the balcony in the shade. I don’t think we are cut out for the heat. We will be exploring the other side of the hotel today, one never knows what to expect.

Kev

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 15th, 2018, 8:52 am #2

Morning all

We had a cold night I feel the pinch of Winter behind the Autumnal days.  The sun is shining after raining again in the night. No plans than to just enjoy the day and do our thing which will be home based as we can't go far.

I hope you will enjoy your mooch around CA I am sure you will find a nice cafe for a pit stop.

Hope all is well with Jack and Ty.

Have a good one all.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 15th, 2018, 8:52 am #3

Ooo poor Thomas and Sue, make sure you do complain. Off to mums today to do shopping and odd jobs

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 15th, 2018, 9:24 am #4

OOO  My results from Ancestry DNA are in and I am 90% England Wales and North Western Europe 6% Germanic Europe and 4% Ireland and Scotland

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 15th, 2018, 9:54 am #5

Morning all that's not good Sue you should get compensation for that. No plans for me today may get in the garden later.
Hope all is well for Jack and Ty. :fingers
Have a good day all ;-)

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 15th, 2018, 10:55 am #6

You're quite a mongrel then Lynne :lol

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 15th, 2018, 11:16 am #7

Sunny day here but windy and colder than of late.  Yesterday was a mixed bag of sun and heavy showers.  Having a lazy day as off to an evening wedding reception at 5pm tonight and will get home in the wee small hours as have to wait for the coach provided to leave after midnight and it takes about 1 1/2 hours to get there and home  :( .  Last night's Celtic evening was excellent and enjoyed by a full capacity hall.  One of the singers, Fiona Hunter, remembered me from few years ago when she taught us Scots song at a Feis day and she has come a long way from then on the music scene in Scotland.
Was sorry to hear about you and David being let down with your choice of hotel and do hope they compensate you well for their oversight :bat .  No news of Jack yet and do hope he is progressing well.  Hopefully Thomas is resting that foot and will soon be able to walk easily very soon.  Was that what you were expecting in your DNA Lynne ?
I am off to iron my clothes for tonight's do so enjoy the day whatever you are doing.

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 15th, 2018, 3:22 pm #8

I was expecting some Scandinavian as I have family from Norfolk Suffolk and Yorkshire not sure how they missed that as all the new cousin seem to have it.  The German thing does cover southern Denmark and all of Germany hitting the countries around and I do know we have Huguenots as well.  Many if they keep giving new info it will change.

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 15th, 2018, 5:23 pm #9

Afternoon all  :hi It’s been dry here apart from a few showers this morning. Jack is so much better today he’s able to walk a few yards and the doctor has said once he’s a bit stronger and can manage the stairs he can go home  :fingers Michele also visited and dropped me off on the way home up to the Bonymaen club to watch Nathan play rugby I so enjoyed it even though they lost 19-12  Hope you’ve all enjoyed your day and all the poorlys are feeling a lot better like Jack  :fingers 

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 15th, 2018, 6:07 pm #10

Good evening 

Ooh Ty, that is such good news about Jack. May his progress continue so that he is home and mobile soon. What a pain regarding the Best Western Sue. What a shambles. They should be ashamed. I really hope the cruse is wonderful and that you and David get the holiday you so deserve. Glad to hear you enjoyed the music night Mac.

It has been a mostly sunny day with a slight nip in the air this morning and evening. We did a walk and had lunch out. Hopefully one will offset the other. We have curry leftovers for dinner. 

Have a good evening to all.
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance