Hello Saturday 14th July

This is the forum to post anything that is off-topic, anything that doesn’t fit into the categories of the other forums. It’s also the place to introduce yourself if you're new to RG. Come on in and share a bit of news, congratulate someone, let off steam, or just say ‘good morning’.

Hello Saturday 14th July

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 14th, 2018, 7:38 am #1

After a misty start it looks like the sun has won again. Just the usual coffee and natter session for us this morning, no other plans.

Safe journey home today Mac.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 14th, 2018, 8:27 am #2

Safe journey Mac. The rain forecast for overnight failed to materialise so I'm off to water the allotment in a mo. Dogs first. The rest of the day will be spent pleasantly pottering as there is no taekwondo. There is a National competition Mark is taking part in. There will be people of all ages and from all over the country competing in this two day event. Thought I'd give it a miss 

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 14th, 2018, 9:16 am #3

Morning all, safe journey Mac.
Just the usual washing  etc jobs for me today. Had a threat of rain yesterday ,just a few drops then nothing. 
Have a good day all 

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

July 14th, 2018, 9:36 am #4

Morning all,  we might pop down to West Bay in a bit,  so Stephen can have a scoot along the front and see the sea.

When we come back I have a spice rack to fix in one of the new cupboards and some more magnets to sew into the tea towels,  so they "stick" to the fridge.
Have a good journey Mac.
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 14th, 2018, 10:57 am #5

Morning all another warm sunny day here can’t remember when we had rain last 🤔 washing is on the line Tesco’s this afternoon had a senior moment yesterday bought ink cartridges for my printer there only went and bought ones for my old printer which are different from my new one 🤨 so going to take them back  will have a coffee and read the paper while I’m there ☕️ 📰  Have a nice day all. 

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 14th, 2018, 12:26 pm #6

Hi all

I had to go to the shop to fetch Thomas's medication as he is still unable to walk far, it was 33C so on the with the sun hat  and summer trousers, when home back on with the shorts.  Nothing else planned other than staying cool.

Have a good journey home Mac

Have a good one all.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 14th, 2018, 12:45 pm #7

Good afternoon 

A very pleasant 23 degrees and a nice cool breeze here. Perfect. Just shopping today in preparation for my mother's visit on Monday.  

Safe journey home Mac and have a good day to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance 

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

July 14th, 2018, 7:35 pm #8

We made it down to West bay and Stephen scootered all the way to the end.

IMG_20180714_110251496.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/G9v1ySMBxcKcPkHC7
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 14th, 2018, 10:52 pm #9

Well  I arrived back in Inverness and hour late after a nightmare of a journey which I will tell you about tomorrow.  Am catching up on emails and mail and then heading to bed but have a feeling I am too tired to sleep.  Congratulations to Daniel, Ty and hope your are getting over tour fall Kitty.  Good to hear Stephen is 'getting there' and hope Lynne and Parlis are ok .