Hello Monday 2nd July

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 7:34 am #1

Another warm morning here in Torquay after a muggy night. We did arrive yesterday in pouring rain, I just hope that Devon allowed it over the border into Dorset.

We've got a busy day lined up, including a visit to Powderham Castle. Somewhere we've never been so we're looking forward to it.

Typing on my phone so not as easy as on the computer, especially as I'm not a teenager with mobile thumbs.

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 7:59 am #2

Glad you got there safely CA. Mac, I'm glad you enjoyed the concert. I hope Ellie had a better night which means Dave would have a better one as well. Good that Thomas's sinuses have cleared up but hope Lynne continued to feel better. Looking at yesterdays posts there seems a problem with smilies. Will try some in this post. Cleared trunks and branches to the back field and now need to work through the pile with the shredder. I might be going to mums today, need to check later. Now I'm off out with the dogs and then up to the allotment to water.  

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 7:59 am #3

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

July 2nd, 2018, 8:22 am #4

Morning all, well we made it to Ikea, it was really busy, but we picked up one or two items we wanted and Steve made it around without falling off the scooter or being bumped into.

Normal work day today and hopefully the last of the decorating this evening.

Hope all the poorlies are feeling better today.
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree
Tybeanie
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 10:13 am #5

Morning all we had heavy rain yesterday afternoon and thunder storms last night ⛈ hasn’t made much difference though it’s still hot today but with a nice breeze, enjoy Torquay CA and Kev and hope all those feeling poorly are feeling better today, nothing planned for today as yet will decide after lunch have a nice day all. 

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 10:39 am #6

Morning all

A lovely just right temp 24C and a sunny day.  Thomas is completely well today and I am still on my tablets I have to take 1600mg 3 times a day hence the feeling washed out.  I was wondering which pro biotic to take after this as I am lactose intolerant and over here they all seem lactose based.

Beds to strip and wash and that's it for today.

Have a good one all.

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 11:37 am #7

Cooler her today and the sun struggling to get through which suits me fine  .  Yesterday was just too much with the temperature being 31 degrees, even in the shade, at my friend's at Lethen.  When I popped into my neighbour later we chose to sit in the house as it was much cooler.  Watered the garden at gone 11 at night  .  Not much on the cards today apart from more tidying up and weed pulling where I can manage as my gardener is off camping for a week.  The music library finally goes tonight  so once I get my holidays over I can really get to town on getting the dining room sorted.
Enjoy your trip to Torquay CA and Kev.  Hope you feel better soon Lynne and I know how you must be feeling washed out as it is a permanent thing with me being on antibiotics twice a day everyday for life.  Hope Ellie is ok as well as anyone feeling poorly.  Rain   is something we all desperately want but it looks as though it may be the end of the week before we see any sign up here.  Farmers, in many places, have exhausted the supply they pump from i.e. burns, pools etc and are looking at having water coming in by tanker. 
Have a good day folks.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 2:43 pm #8

Good afternoon 

The hottest day so far here according to our temperature gauge at 29 degrees. We didn't bother walking Ellie as it is just too hot for her. Shopping instead and lots of cooking. I cooked a chicken for Ellie, 2 lots of rice for her and us, a big bowl of soup to use up leftovers and a lamb curry for later. Dave cut the grass and tidied the garden.

Enjoy Powderham CA. We went to a food festival there and thought it was a lovely place with lots of deer roaming freely. Glad you enjoyed the concert Mac. I hope everyone is well. 

Have a good day to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance 

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

July 2nd, 2018, 5:13 pm #9

Powderham Castle taken on Kev's phone. No photos allowed inside

20180702_130418.jpg