Hello Friday 3rd August

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

7:16 AM - Aug 03, 2018 #1

A Harry walking morning then an afternoon trying to keep cool. Nothing else planned.

Thinking of Ty and Jack today, and especially of Ty as it is so hard having to wait for it all to be over and there's nothing one can do to help or make the time go faster.

I do hope your ceilidh was a fun yesterday Mac and that your refreshments were a great success.

What a pain Sue but a very sensible move for David to stay in hospital to ensure his bed is still available for Monday. A 300 mile round trip is daunting though. You're both going to be exhausted once it is successfully sorted and need another holiday.

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

7:22 AM - Aug 03, 2018 #2

Morning CA, all  had a a lovely catch up with friends  yesterday . 
Just a walk to the village for a few bits, meantime need to get some washing on.
Thinking of Ty and Jack today and Sue and David.
Have a good day all 

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

8:07 AM - Aug 03, 2018 #3

A hot day on the cards. Poor Sue and David, so frustrating and uncomfortable. Thinking of Ty and Jack. Going to see if I can get some sealant for the floor and then some vinyl.

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

10:59 AM - Aug 03, 2018 #4

We had some rain late last night and through the night which might help a little but no where near enough for the farmers.  I heard that we need a month of rain to fill the reservoirs so all we can hope for is that we have a wet winter .  Having a more restful day before going to a Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton tribute concert tonight.  This is not a good time of the year for me so trying to take my mind of things which helps.
Jack and Ty along with David and Sue are not far from any of our thoughts just now and hope all goes well for both of them.
We had a good ceilidh last night with a lot of visitors who entered into the dancing and fun.  The guest band we had were brilliant and kept the dancers on the go  .
Am late on the go today as up early tomorrow so just let my body dictate when it was going to surface.  now off to have my shower and decide what I am not going to do.  Have a good day folks. 

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

1:13 PM - Aug 03, 2018 #5

Hi all

It feels cooler today at last it must be as I have no need for a fan at present.  Nopthing planned for today just done one load of washing and a 2nd in now.   Sausages and Chips as a treat.

Best of thoughts for Jack and Ty today and for Sue and David on Monday.  I am still waiting to hear more news regards my step mum it makes things harder as my sister is on holiday.

Have a good one all.

ronowen123
Plug Plant
Plug Plant
ronowen123
Plug Plant
Plug Plant

4:43 PM - Aug 03, 2018 #6

good afternoon, I nearly posted at 6am this morning but couldn't remember how to start a thread, and a didn't want to wake you all up

at last some rain this morning but more like mizzle, I am in the lakes, but got some heavy downfalls about lunch time, so having had my morning walkies around the lake had a pub lunch followed by a zzzzuzzz and when the rain stopped a gentle walk around the park, and lookie at the time, time for a cool beer sat out, yet another hectic day over

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

6:42 PM - Aug 03, 2018 #7

Just heard from sister today and our step mum has been moved to a general cardiac ward now and the epileptic medication has almost stopped all the seizures and she feels well within herself not sure when she go home as yet.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

8:15 PM - Aug 03, 2018 #8

Good evening 

A very warm day. We set off for a walk around the bay early to try and avoid the heat. 

I am also thinking of Jack and Ty today. Fingers crossed all went well. Good to hear your mum is improving Lynne. I know it is a difficult time of year for you Mac. Big Hugs to you. Ronowen your day sounds how a good should be. The lake district is lovely. I hope you continue to enjoy it. 

Have a good evening to all. 
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance