LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 10th, 2018, 8:19 am #1

Morning all

We have a rotten day rain and more rain .  Waiting for the nurse to redress Thomas's foot and then the day can start I have washing and cooking to do excitement.

Have a good one all

kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
kitty58
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 10th, 2018, 8:34 am #2

Good morning Lynne. Mac what an unpleasant event. Glad the locals saw the van off. Maggies back, Sues going soon, it's all go. Glad to know Jack is home and has been for a while. I'm off out with the dogs soon then down to mums. Managed to hoe the whole allotment yesterday.

cheap as chips
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 10th, 2018, 9:04 am #3

Morning all back to the usual routine for me, off to Asda  to stock up then the ironing later.
Hope all the poorlies are feeling better have a good day all  ;-)

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 10th, 2018, 9:52 am #4

Dull/sunny here so going to risk putting my washing out.  Yesterday was cooler with :weather  now and again and some during the night.  I have my 'connecting carer' client this morning and my gardener this afternoon who might inspire me to do some more tidying up and repotting.  On my way to my friend's yesterday afternoon I could not believe how much autumn had hit in.  There were lots of leaves down and the ferns and grasses along the roadsides were almost dead in parts.  I think it is going to be a long winter :eek .
I do hope Jack is feeling better and will soon get downstairs if he has not already done so and that Thomas continues to bounce back.  Good to hear your step mum is at least out of itu Lynne.  I notice CA has not yet posted so is maybe packing :lol .  
Right must dash and get dressed and get my washing out before I have to go out - hope you all have a good day despite the weather.

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 10th, 2018, 9:57 am #5

And it's hello from me. It's been a bit of a busy morning so far - lots of emails needing instant responses. Done them now and can get on with my life. :lol We're off to Dorchester this morning for a spot of shopping, if we can find anything to spend our money on (I'm sure I'll find something!)

So glad to hear that Jack is more comfortable despite still being very weak. Lets hope the appointment on Tuesday goes well.

Poor Muriel, she's having a bad time all round. Do hope she is soon safely installed in her temporary home along with her friend. We all need friends when life is hard.

Thinking about people parking overnight where they shouldn't be - we have what looks to be 'real' gypsies parking on the verge of the main road into Bridport. They have two covered wagons and four horses. The horses are tethered to stakes in the ground and only have restricted access to the grass and are being moved around as they eat the grass. They've been there for about 5 days but, no doubt will be moving on shortly as they've nearly eaten all the grass available.  It saves the council having to cut it :lol and, of course, there's free manure!