Good Morning Friday 7th

Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box
Jane_T
Mad Woman in a Box
Mad Woman in a Box

September 7th, 2018, 7:58 am #1

I see there is a note from CA on Facebook that she could not get in, but it looks like the problem is fixed now.

Just a normal day for me. Just work and then sorting some of my Family History.  I'll see how it goes.
Jane

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
rjt.org.uk

C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
C.A.
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 7th, 2018, 8:05 am #2

TT appears to have had a bit of a meltdown this morning. I couldn't get in earlier but all appears well at the moment. :fingers

It looks like being a glorious Autumn morning so it's good that we are walking Harry at West Bay. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring.

I do hope Thomas and Jack are both safely back at home and both feeling more comfortable after their various hospital visits. It appears that these husbands are all causing their respective wives a lot of concern. Have a general :grouphug all round.

Yesterday Parlis said:
Tomorrow my mum's carpets are being cleaned ...
Bearing in mind your previous employment I do hope the carpets are cleaned up to your exacting standard. Are you using your old company?

Must rush :zoom as it's nearly time for Harry to arrive and I'm still in my housecoat not showered :o

MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree
MacT1
Champion Tree
Champion Tree

September 7th, 2018, 11:02 am #3

We had some very heavy rain, on and off, through the night - much heavier that the previous night and, like yesterday, is turning out to be a lovely day but a bit cooler than yesterday.  I am meeting a friend for lunch and a catch up as I do not see her very often.  The rest of the day is my own so it will be back to either the garden or finish the ironing  :thinking .  There are other things that ar high on the list of priorities but they will just have to wait  :hehe .
I also hope Jack and Thomas are home and feeling better because of it.  Such a worrying time for all concerned and hope it is onwards and upwards from now.  not long now till Sue' and David's holiday so has David done his packing yet ?  :lol
Right off to make sure the rain got to my bean tubs properly and then off to meet my friend.  Enjoy the day folks.

LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree
LynneBee
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 7th, 2018, 11:29 am #4

Hi all

My day went from bad to worse Thomas got home ok and was fed. I went to bed and about 12ish Thomas came in to tell me that we had to close all windows and vents as there was a toxic fire in the newly renovated sports hall at the school. This morning we had the all clear meaning we could go about our day but by this time my bus had gone so I took the later one so I could pick up the anti  b's for his infection I had to literally take up power walking to get to the chemist and back to get the 11:15 bus or wait until 14:45  well I made it and I am not playing at being a human this weekend I am going to be bear and eat and sleep.

Have a good one all.

Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree
Parlis
Established Tree
Established Tree

September 7th, 2018, 1:59 pm #5

Good afternoon

Well the day didn't start that well as the carpet cleaner got delayed. (Yes CA it is my old company so I felt guilty that they were so late and didn't let us know until they were over an hour late). So we went out to walk Ellie around a local lake and they cleaner had arrived on our return. Someone I know very well so at least I can fell confidant he will do his best as I know his standards were always very high. It is quite chilly today due to a keen wind even though it is fairly sunny.

We can't use the downstairs at all today as the kitchen is full of furniture and the carpets need time to dry. They will take longer than usual as they are so dirty that the cleaner said he will go over them a number of times. Luckily we are eating out tonight so we can hopefully put it all right tomorrow.

A lot of messing about for you Lynne what with the added problem of the local fire. Fingers crossed Jack is home.

Have a good day to all.
Parlis 

Give Peas a Chance