I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there ANYTHING that would stop my new grass being covered in yellow patches by my dog's urine- and no, I'm not going to follow her around with a watering can or train her to go in the compost bin! She never had any effect on our old, half-dead grass, but I've realised now that good grass has plenty of nitrogen in & ends up with too much when the dog adds to it 7 that's why it's killing it off.
All ideas welcome, please!
I dont think theres anything other than watering it down, that you can do.
Unless...do you have a patch of concrete or gravel she could tiddle on?